Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 08:51 PM #1996
Pyrosive
Jacked

Pyrosive helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie_vlad View Post
My roommate saw all of my whey/multis/fish oil/etc and asked me if I lift so I'm like yea. Came back today to my room, he wasn't there, but I saw a big tub of GNC whey and PWO and just went :dogdy:.
dogdy eh
Advertisement
Old 09-06-2010, 09:05 PM #1997
robbie_vlad
Shake N' Bake

robbie_vlad is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrosive View Post
dogdy eh
Yea, that's how disappointed I was...

Old 09-06-2010, 09:29 PM #1998
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

has been a member for 10 years
i don't get it why were you disappointed?
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
Old 09-06-2010, 09:44 PM #1999
Pyrosive
Jacked

Pyrosive helped look for balloons
GNC...

How's the weight room/club there robbie? Man I can't tell you how badly I wish we had a place like that here at UVa. Not even a deadlift platform
Old 09-06-2010, 10:02 PM #2000
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
GNC...

How's the weight room/club there robbie? Man I can't tell you how badly I wish we had a place like that here at UVa. Not even a deadlift platform
most people don't know that GNC is overpriced. even if it is overpriced i don't see the big deal. he's trying at least. should help him out instead of making fun of him behind his back
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
Old 09-06-2010, 10:19 PM #2001
robbie_vlad
Shake N' Bake

robbie_vlad is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
GNC...

Place is awesome. Deadlift platform, 5 or 6 benches, 3 incline benches, 2 decline benches, DBs up to 200lbs, 3 power squat racks, a row station, all the weight machines you can imagine (though I don't really use them...)...and that's just the first floor. The 2nd floor is what I like to call the "Cardio Bunny" floor, as it has all of the treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, and is normally full of women and older guys. Place is pretty sweet, first place I've ever seen a bunch of other people doing powerlifts/olympic lifts .

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballoc11 View Post
most people don't know that GNC is overpriced. even if it is overpriced i don't see the big deal. he's trying at least. should help him out instead of making fun of him behind his back
I'm disappointed that he DIDN'T ask me for some advice, as I would have gladly given it to him. I didn't realize that he was going to go and waste his money one GNC stuff, but I did get him to join the weightlifting club .
Old 09-06-2010, 10:41 PM #2002
LGB (Banned)
.animal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x RENEGADE x View Post
The only things you do in this forum is troll. My e-bench can be whatever you want it to be, still won't change the fact I'm at 275x3

I wouldn't mind seeing your real bench. I'm in the mood for a quick laugh. I'm sure you aren't as weak as LGBs nerdy ***-Doing powerlifting competitions at a 225 squat. What a ****ing joke. Seriously, it amazes me that he would even bother to start **** with me.
lolthx, i squat 350 with an olybelt at 180 and dead just under 400. I'm sure you warm up with those numbers though, so **** i should just sit down and lick your balls right?
Old 09-07-2010, 02:09 AM #2003
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3462587
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread