PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-06-2010, 03:38 PM #1
Ghostkill
Rogue Sniper

angry!

I own twin Overlord Rx's, and actually love them. They are dependable and look great. HOWEVER, I must say that Ariakon as a company sucks smelly monkey balls. I have had nothing but trouble with these guys from day one. It takes a month of sundays for them to respond to any message you leave (if they answer at all), when I try to call them, the phone just endlessly rings and no one picks up (or I get put on hold for hours), and the straw that finally just broke my back was the fact that I ordered a 3 pack of clips for my 'Lords over a month ago, and haven't recieved them. I tried, obviously, to contact the company, but to no avail. TRUST ME PEOPLE, if you want a pistol or two, LOOK ELSEWHERE. Get a tipmann, or one of those new BT pistols, or a Tiberius, because Ariakon will gladly take your money and then ignore you from there on out. They don't give a crap about their customers. Right now, they owe me either 3 clips or 50 bucks, niether of which I expect to see. I've been waiting on a pair of laser CO2 caps for over a year.
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ARIAKON.
Ghostkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 05:56 PM #2
200decibels
I like to bend things....

has been a member for 10 years
yup
200decibels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:28 PM #3
bfp

I'll buy one of you rx's
Old 05-25-2010, 07:30 PM #4
GunRaptor
Pilot in Training

GunRaptor supports Bob Gurnsey
I PMed him myself about it. Seems he's hibernating.

Currently trying to join or create a scenario team in Del Rio. Apparently there might be a field coming to Laughlin AFB, so this may be more realistic than I thought before. PM if interested.

Also, I'm a total gun whore.
GunRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:44 AM #5
Ghostkill
Rogue Sniper

Sorry guys, haven't been on the site in a bit. Got an email about the PM, and replied.
The pistols themselves are great, but Ariakon sucks balls. I'm gonna sell these 2, then probably go with a TPX sidearm. I don't think I'll have to worry about Tippman screwing me.
Ghostkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:51 PM #6
GunRaptor
Pilot in Training

GunRaptor supports Bob Gurnsey
Nah man, Tippmann is probably well described as "the good guys of paintball" or "the inverse of Smart Parts." Thought long and hard about the TPX, but I think top loaders are the way I want to go.

Currently trying to join or create a scenario team in Del Rio. Apparently there might be a field coming to Laughlin AFB, so this may be more realistic than I thought before. PM if interested.

Also, I'm a total gun whore.
GunRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 04:43 PM #7
Ben.haK (Banned)
I'm fantastical

lol i agree i am also angry but more so that you have a stupid signature i mean seriously wtf guy
Ben.haK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:29 PM #8
AnonOmus

Tiberius
AnonOmus is offline   Reply With Quote