The[HcS]
Kickin' it old school

The[HcS] plays in the PSP
The[HcS] is playing at Living Legends VI
The[HcS] supports Team VICIOUS
The[HcS] plays in the APPA D4 division
chaos not capping

posted in angel forums, was told it was the wrong spot for it

i was told my angel has a chaos chip in it according to my local fields tech (he used to have a LOT to do with angels) and every other setting seems to sync up with the one i have except BPS. is this just a faulty chip or is there somethin im not doing right? thanks

Current markers: Black 2k5'd Dragon Timmy Blue 2k3 Viking

"Originally posted by spreck: Egos/Timmies are designed to be fast/light. Vikings are designed to be right. Fast is a bi-product."

Paintballgateway
The[HcS] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2010, 06:33 PM #2
FallNAngel
Vicious Circles

Annual Supporting Member
FallNAngel is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VI
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VII
FallNAngel supports DLX Technology
I'm not positive on this, but keep in mind some boards have modes such as Semi-Adj and Semi-Unlimited... where Adj actually uses the bps cap you set and the other is (obviously) unlimited. Thing is, when I think Chaos, I think of the company Vaporworks... which never made a Chaos chip as far as I know.
If you want to set off and go develop some grand new thing, you don't need millions of dollars of capitalization. You need enough pizza and Diet Coke to stick in your refrigerator, a cheap PC to work on, and the dedication to go through with it. We slept on floors. We waded across rivers. -John Carmack
FallNAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:16 AM #3
krupasjeans
happy day

They did make a chaos chip for Bushmasters. I not familiar with Angel or Bushmaster boards, so I don't know if they're compatible, but this site shows that they made a Semi-only chip for the chaos boards for Bushmasters.

http://www.paintballtrader.com/Xcart...me.php?cat=255

Whatever you do, do not order anything from Vaporworks. There's beeen a good amount of complaints of people ordering from them online and never receiving the product.
krupasjeans is offline   Reply With Quote