PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-12-2016, 05:56 PM #1
Austinb1861

Newer thread on Korea paintball.

Hello nation, I'm moving to korea (camp Humphreys ) for a year in august and I'm trying to find a relatively newer thread on paintball there and if anyone who is currently in country could tell me what the situation is like. I know it's called survival but truthfully I'm not big on urban/woodsball. I know casey has a field and I was wondering what prices are for the day and paint. Does anyone have their own markers out there? If so what's the best way to get them from here to there. Any information is appreciated. Thanks
-austin
Austinb1861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-05-2016, 10:35 PM #2
jbon1555

I arrived in country last night. Ill be at humpherys too. They should be sending me to casey for WRC. Ill stop by the field and ask questions. As far as your gear I shipped my through HHG with no problems because looking to ball while in korea too. You can bring your own gear but I heard the field is under new management so the rules may have changed.
jbon1555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 11:37 PM #3
jbon1555

I went to the field today. They're only open on Saturdays. $5 entry if you bring your own gear. $40 for a box of paint. The field is nice and clean for the most part. PM me if you wanna go ball on the weekend. Ill be on Humphreys in about 7 days.
jbon1555 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups