Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-09-2013, 11:31 AM #64
MM_Preacher

MM_Preacher has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MM_Preacher has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint_hore View Post
Thanks. I found out my NT was shipped late in 2010, which means it already had all the upgraded parts. I was wondering why mine shot so well out of the box, unlike the other peeps who seem to have had lots of issues. I love my NT. Not sure why Dye dropped it. I guess the issues left a bad taste in players' mouths, and the damage was irreparable.
MM_Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2016, 08:36 AM #65
Johnnymac631

Johnnymac631 plays in the PSP
Johnnymac631 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Johnnymac631 is an NCPA player
Johnnymac631 plays in the APPA D3 division
Couple good things couple bad :
Recently just purchased a 2010 and late 2010/2011 model nt.
The 2011 NT shoots tits . fresh lube and battery and she's good . The 2010 however has been a nightmare so far . Don't worry I'm not giving up - just wanted some simple answers for the bad .
Dye nt-2010
The good - the gun shoots good , clean light shots , the grips fit my hand perfect , the bolt is pretty easy to assemble and clean . Very accurate.

The bad -
constant barrel breaks - checked the dwell, it was to high, turned it down to 4-5,
On the third shot of the the trigger pull you get two balls that shoot at once -
I changed the detents and eye pipe .
I changed all the orings on the bolt with fresh lube and battery waiting for next practice .., can any of you guys /gals tell me if maybe I'm being a bad owner and forgetting something or maybe a tip for the older nts... I have a few guns and got a good deal on these ... One is a beauty the other a nightmare .., just trying to get it fixed , thanks all

GEOSHOOTER

The QSPL will return with amazing new additions for 2016 ! Dates released ! Sign up now !
631 Forever
East Coast Paintball Player
Johnnymac631 is offline   Reply With Quote