PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-28-2010, 11:52 AM #1
sparx52

sparx52 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cocker noob, with help questions.

Hello people , Im a experienced player that have work'd on many of electro's and some basic mech's (tippy's). but when it comes to a autococker I know crap about them. I already looked at some treads but not helping me , so here we go:
1st off its a PUMP (YEAH maybe thats why i cant find right tread???)
BASICS: autococker Outkast
questions
1st : what size orings are the internals and can some send me a link for a full size oring chart ?
2nd : How to tune my pump after maintance
exsample: i just tried to replace orings put internals back in gun leaks a little but wont shoot?
3rd : Whats the last piece of the internals before the rod go's in do? and how far should i tight it down.
4th: What kinda pressure should it be running at... I have a dye hyper 2 reg
5th : what is the best internals you can get for this type of marker, including bolts. I have a ans derlin and love it but is there better?
THANKS EVERYONE FOR UR TIME AND HELP.
sparx52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2010, 04:39 PM #2
Leafy
Uses the man pedal

Leafy helped look for balloons
1.ok theres 0-3 orings on the bolt. 1 oring on the valve, and 0-2 on the pump kit. thats it. if they leak its cause you broke them taking the gun apart or liquid co2 got in the gun.

2. you must sweet spot the reg and then never touch it again until it needs a rebuild (in 3-10 years depending how much you play), always adjust your velocity buy the ivg. you get the the ivg by going taking out the cocking rod.

3. i have no idea what your talking about

4. unknown, we dont know your springs, I dont even know what my cocker's running, its sweetspotted that's all I care.

5. just get a madd man spring kit and put in a blue valve and green main (you'll need a cocker valve tool to take out the valve) and then sweet spot it.
Gear Bag Sale!

Feedback More Feedback
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:19 AM #3
cadoncrack666

has been a member for 10 years
i think #3 is referring to the IVG, and it adjusts the tension on the main spring (large spring behind the hammer). i always start mine turned in about 2 full turns from it being flush with the body, then sweetspot the reg. if you can't reach the velocity you want you'll then have to turn it in more and re-sweetspot the reg again, repeat until you reach velocity. if you turn it in too far the gun will not recock and will leak. if you get to that point, and still haven't reach the desired velocity you'll have to start playing with different spring combos (i've always had luck with blue maddman springs).

read this for sweet spotting the inline regulator.
http://customcockers.com/forum/showthread.php?11597-[MPP-Article]-How-to-set-an-inline-regulator

and this for a cheap valve tool if you don't already have one.
http://customcockers.com/forum/showt...r-6-valve-tool
cadoncrack666 is offline   Reply With Quote