Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-27-2010, 12:33 AM #1
Manatee

Leaking Epic....

So Epic fail....lol I've come across an original dust black right feed ICE Epic and it has some issues. Thought I'd see if anyone out there has some insight. The gun hasn't been used since around 04 when the problem first came up but is still oiled. Not really sure if paint ever made it through the thing. Basically there is a leak in the breach, a leak out of a relief hole at the bottom of the asa, and it won't shoot/cycle the trap door. I have spare orings and springs but no clue where to start. I've had it apart but don't see anything obvious. Any suggestions for fixing it?
Manatee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-26-2010, 05:54 PM #2
azathoth300
Dirge

has been a member for 10 years
azathoth300 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The only suggestion is send it in for service. Got mine back and it works great! Well worth the time.
azathoth300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:31 PM #3
Walking Stick
Inline Mechs

Call or e-mail Jim. Persistence pays off and he'll help you get it working right. I mean, he designed and makes the Epic.

www.icepaintball.com
sales@icepaintball.com
909-598-0150

My Epics behave like 'Mags--they like oil. When one of mine didn't do squat on the trigger pull I unscrewed the tank, put in some oil, screwed the tank back in and I was golden.
- ICD Desert Fox vertical ASA
- AirStar Nova/SuperNova foregrip
- NW QDs
- Model 98 accessories: AirTipps, Hypur, BSI, JMJ, InnovativeWrks
- Automag accessories: "RENTAL" valve, PTP Red Nights Micromag, black Galatic Systemz Z-body
Walking Stick is offline   Reply With Quote