Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-26-2010, 11:18 AM #1
morexfiles

t8 looses air

hey here is a good question for tiberius owners, I have a t8 and the 12 gram co2 were in the house but my pistol was in my cold garage maybe 40 degrees in my garage. anyways I aired it up and shot once and all the air pissed out the barrel. so then I put my air through mag in it and hooked it up to a 20 oz tank and shot it and it did the same thing pissed the air out the barrel. I think it was because the pistol was real cold. help people. and thanks
morexfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2010, 02:43 PM #2
cool0

did the bolt go back? or did it get stuck in the barrel? or your velocity screw may be too loose. has your gun worked in warm weather? when was the last time you took it appart? have you fired it since then?
cool0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:10 PM #3
Blak77

you might have blown one of the tiny o-rings that are in between the reg and breach.
Blak77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:07 PM #4
morexfiles

ok it was cold from being in the garage, no I have never taken it apart, I had it chrono to 280, and dont know about the bolt stuff. right now it is with someone who is taking it apart to see if it is the o ring or not. so I should know soon what is going on with it. I do thank you guys for your help. and will let you know what the out come is. thanks
morexfiles is offline   Reply With Quote