Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-02-2010, 01:24 AM #1
ImAmazing
"BOOM" Headshot!

ImAmazing owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
IDAHO FALLS 3 Man Tournament-June 1st

This Thread Is Dead! Please Refer To The 2010 Adrenaline Cup Thread For Up To Date Information!

Last edited by ImAmazing : 04-05-2010 at 02:03 PM.
ImAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2010, 02:59 AM #2
XxBadMagikxX
I AM CREEPY AS ****

XxBadMagikxX is reppin' sidebar 4 life
I am down.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:58 AM #3
ImAmazing
"BOOM" Headshot!

Interested?

If I am able to generate enough interest I would be willing to have the tournament sooner. Maybe even around May 1st (weather permitting). If I have at least 5 teams coming I will get it organized. Just an FYI, this is NOT just a "Locals Only" thing either. Everyone is invited to join us for a good time. The tournament structure will most likely be a Round Robin depending of course on how many teams we have. Either way, I guarantee a lot of playing time for everyone because thats what its all about!

POST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

THANKS
Old 04-02-2010, 11:57 AM #4
sgent35

has been a member for 10 years
It's cool to see a new guy posting from our side of the state. How do you know Gary from G&H? Is he / you running this tourny? Who is reffing? Just wondering. Also, those two fields are big for three man, but they are great for pleasing both woodsballers and speedballers.

The problem is getting participation, here are my thoughts on making your tourny have people attend. Lower the entry to $7 to $10 person, have free air, charge 50 / 55 a case. In other words, make it cheap.
It needs to be cheap because you need players to travel here to make it happen. There are approximately 10 speedball / tourny players in South East Idaho. So you need get advertising to a pretty big woodsball community in Blackfoot, get the woodsball guys from Rexburg, and Pocatello. Hopefully, players travel over from Twin / Burley. Boise area players have never showed up over here. (Only Manny's team has ever made it over)
So there's a plan to get the most players possible, but this even poses a problem: you don't want the two or three speedball teams that show up to beat the living hell out of the woodsballers. And they would on that field. Good luck, I’ll support you in any way, see you on the field.
paintball drums 2:30-2:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N2OoEl0Ydo
sgent35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:57 AM #5
bornapaintballer

bornapaintballer owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bornapaintballer supports Team VICIOUS
what kind of paint is it and what is the price per case?

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. play it.. live it.. love it..

Paintball...My anti-drug. Because when your addicted to paintball how can you possibly afford drugs or practically anything?."
bornapaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:30 PM #6
Rusty
Bad Medicine

Rusty is a Supporting Member
Rusty is a founding member
Rusty owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I'll get my team over, possibly two. My brother's team, Colossus may play. I will also talk to Supressor in Jackson and Nasty Habits in Blackfoot. This could be a big day!
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:18 PM #7
ImAmazing
"BOOM" Headshot!

Wink If Its Cheap They Will Come!

Firstly, Thanks so much to everyone for their support right off the bat. I have been out of the sport since 2004 but I am back with a VENGEANCE! I think some of the most fun i have ever had has been playing paintball.

Taking into account the cost factor with the economy the way it is and such.....I will make the tournament affordable for anyone who would like to PLAY.
Probably $10 entree fee
Prices for Paint will be announced after I meet with Gary and Heidi.

In reference to FREE AIR I'm sure that we can make some arrangement with Co2 but I don't know if a compressor will be available for Compressed Air. I will know more about that when I know how many people are committing to come.
To answer your question about who will actually be putting on the tournament, I am the one actually organizing it but obviously since Gary is the one with the field, he will be involved as well.

PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO WE CAN START PLANNING ON HOW MANY CASES OF PAINT TO ORDER AND HOW MUCH AIR WE NEED TO BRING TO THE FIELD!

PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN COMING! THANKS!
Old 04-02-2010, 01:19 PM #8
ImAmazing
"BOOM" Headshot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I'll get my team over, possibly two. My brother's team, Colossus may play. I will also talk to Supressor in Jackson and Nasty Habits in Blackfoot. This could be a big day!
Thanks for pitching in and putting the word out! I really appreciate it!
Old 04-02-2010, 01:32 PM #9
ImAmazing
"BOOM" Headshot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgent35 View Post
It's cool to see a new guy posting from our side of the state. How do you know Gary from G&H? Is he / you running this tourny? Who is reffing? Just wondering. Also, those two fields are big for three man, but they are great for pleasing both woodsballers and speedballers.

The problem is getting participation, here are my thoughts on making your tourny have people attend. Lower the entry to $7 to $10 person, have free air, charge 50 / 55 a case. In other words, make it cheap.
It needs to be cheap because you need players to travel here to make it happen. There are approximately 10 speedball / tourny players in South East Idaho. So you need get advertising to a pretty big woodsball community in Blackfoot, get the woodsball guys from Rexburg, and Pocatello. Hopefully, players travel over from Twin / Burley. Boise area players have never showed up over here. (Only Manny's team has ever made it over)
So there's a plan to get the most players possible, but this even poses a problem: you don't want the two or three speedball teams that show up to beat the living hell out of the woodsballers. And they would on that field. Good luck, I’ll support you in any way, see you on the field.
I know Gary from way back in the day. He used to run a weekly league on Tuesday nights. I also played on his team "The Desert Dogs" when he put on tournaments.
(I hope this gives you come clarification and gives me some credibility)
In regards to referees, I am not sure who is around that would be willing to ref. Most likely we will ask for volunteers from teams to participate. I will personally make sure that its well organized.

Last edited by ImAmazing : 04-02-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:28 PM #10
Rusty
Bad Medicine

Rusty is a Supporting Member
Rusty is a founding member
Rusty owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Will you clarify? June 1st is the first Tuesday after the Memorial Day weekend. Do you mean June 5th? Memorial Day weekend is a no-go for almost anyone who has a family. The 5th would work. Mid May is also a good time.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:52 PM #11
ImAmazing
"BOOM" Headshot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Will you clarify? June 1st is the first Tuesday after the Memorial Day weekend. Do you mean June 5th? Memorial Day weekend is a no-go for almost anyone who has a family. The 5th would work. Mid May is also a good time.
Hey Rusty,
I am going to start a new thread since i have all of my information now. Please refer to the 2010 Adrenaline Cup thread for updated information.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:06 PM #12
XxBadMagikxX
I AM CREEPY AS ****

XxBadMagikxX is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Mid may would work better than june 5th. I will most likly be gone by the 5th.