Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-24-2010, 09:54 PM #1
VampireK1ng

CP Main Regulator for my AC

Hello i just bought a Custom Products Main Inline Regulator for my autococker and it comes with a spot to install a gauge (which i also have) But when i try to install it on my 2k vertical feed AC the holes dont match up to where i can even install the gauge to where its on the side. So i guess my question is, which may turn out to be a stupid one, but if the Regulator is screwed ALMOST in is that ok to where its almost snug but still wiggles but lets me install the gauge to where its directly on the side of my marker. Or does any one else have any ideas as to how I can install this regulator to where the Gauge holes end up on the right side of the marker.

Thanks
VampireK1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2010, 10:18 PM #2
Gryphon43

Gryphon43 plays in the APPA beginner division
Put a spacer between the reg and the vertical asa, then you can snug it up.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:26 PM #3
VampireK1ng

Ok so like get a Spacer from like Home Depot? and also kind of off the topic i started but my Vertical Feed 2k AC has a feed neck that doesnt clamp down, Would i have to have a New feed neck milled out if i want to attach an adjustable Feed Neck or is there another way?

Thanks for the quick reply
VampireK1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:29 PM #4
camfcocker

just put a thick o-ring in between the reg and vert asa, and for the feedneck if you want a clamping your best option is the ego feedneck mod
camfcocker is offline   Reply With Quote