Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-14-2006, 03:05 PM #1
daggertagger

DaggerTaggers Feedback

Hello this is my feedback page. Please leave your feedback here about me
Old 06-14-2006, 08:52 PM #2
H2KSniper

bought a bunch of stuff off of this guy. very good communication skills. will do business with again.
Old 06-16-2006, 02:04 PM #3
lordraven

has been a member for 10 years
bought a xbox game from Jac and he was always in touch always prompt with the times he gave I give A++++
Dont hesitate to do buisness with this guy! Honest Person.

My Feedback
Old 07-25-2006, 12:54 PM #4
kbiker25

Bad Trader Ripped Me Off For 850 Paided Him He Never Sent The Tv Dont Deal With!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!bad Trader Dont Deal With!!

my vocity hoppy want an ipod have cash to add
tEAM BALLERS
Old 07-28-2006, 12:04 AM #5
guambombO
The Guamanian Wrath

has been a member for 10 years
Ripped me off of my xbox 360, its been a month, still hasnt sent it nor refunded me. Lets take this guy down