Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-21-2010, 09:49 PM #1
ean

Question mg7 plus

basically i just bought the mg7 online and got it the other day.

shot a few paintballs out of it(cant find a hopper for it, so just stuck one in and shot)

but today i went to put in a brand newly filled 20z CO2 tank, and it shot like i had nothing in it, and the guage on it just made it to what i expect to be the 100 psi mark.

any ideas why and how i can fix it?

also if you have any links where i can buy upgrades for it would be great.

thanks
ean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2010, 10:44 PM #2
mr.quick (Banned)

hey EAN, I am getting one tomorrow aswell. the first thing that I am going to do is to change the elbow where the hopper goes. CUZ it is too hard to find a hopper that fits it.
mr.quick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:59 PM #3
RAGMAN

i took a dremel and sanded the inside down and now my hoppers fit in there tight and work great

2nd) why are you using co2 on it, you need to use HPA.. i use HPA on mine and it shoots like a beast. i can outshoot my sons proto in psp ramp mode and my mg is on semi auto, pull one shoots one.. you can put it into full auto by putting the jumper on the board but theres no need to and most fields done allow this.

as far as your tank only going to 100 stop using co2 cause its going to mess your gun up. one possibility is the pin may not be depressing the tank all the way to allow the air to come out.
RAGMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:27 PM #4
ean

where did you get the dremel

well on the instructions that came with the gun they said to use CO2 and nowhere did it say use HPA, but i online people were saying use CO2 and some were saying use HPA

thanks though for the help
ean is offline   Reply With Quote