Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-18-2010, 07:07 PM #1
whitmanft

Lightbulb Wgp Mg7...???

Anyone have any comments on the mg7....looks like a fair marker for 74.95...but would like to hear any feedback....thx
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2010, 07:09 PM #2
noclue119
D4 to D5 in 3 years.

Annual Supporting Member
noclue119 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
noclue119 supports Team VICIOUS
noclue119 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitmanft View Post
Anyone have any comments on the mg7....looks like a fair marker for 74.95...but would like to hear any feedback....thx
get an ion for $75 that has about $300 worth of upgrades in it.
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:27 PM #3
babyboyG3

babyboyG3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
babyboyG3 supports Team VICIOUS
mg7

honestly i have one .. its pretty legit... only thing is no tech around here where i live (california) know even where to begin when it comes to fixin major stuff... and wgp doesnt make it its JT a euroupe editon gun ... my gun messed up the first time i took it out and have been trying to get it fixed and contact jt for bout 2 months and still no answer or reply.. so ion is the way to go ive found sum on here for $50 - $100 all daay long and hae recently purchased one for $75

WTB ROTOR !!!!

White Limed SL8R!!!!!!
babyboyG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:28 PM #4
RAGMAN

i bought one of off actionvillage for $75.
liked it so much i bought another off of amazon for $93 with shipping.

action had them down to $55, wish i would have bought 5 more when i had the chance..

i've seen bad reviews on them but guess i got a good one.. its semi auto only (unless you remove the grip and jumper it to full auto)
its easy to walk the trigger on even for a newb.. i have several markers and this one is a beast. i can shoot it faster than my son can shoot his proto in psp ramping mode. i have a cheap sound activated X-Rage hopper on it and it keeps up fine.. the only issue is finding a drop forward or clamping feedneck for them.. so i sanded down my feedneck and the hopper fits in great. plus it looks pretty cool. use only hpa on it, i use a 68/4500 ninja tank on it last weekend at my local field and like i said, its a freakin beast. inexpensive and results that rival or match $1000 markers.

there was a kid at the field who had an ion and was selling it for $75. personally i have heard nothing but negative comments about Ion's. i would stay away from Ion's, if you want a high end marker then you need to start off with a Etek or Rail at around $400-500. if you want a real high end then obviously you want to purchase and Ego plain and simple ANSGear.com has the 09 Egos on sale for $795. this is a great deal, no tax, free shipping straight to your door..

Last edited by RAGMAN : 02-24-2010 at 03:33 PM.
RAGMAN is offline   Reply With Quote