Reaper (ACI)
We're Weird

Reaper (ACI) works for a Paintball manufacturer
Reaper (ACI) donated to help Peyton Trent
Reaper (ACI) is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrx View Post
On my board if I connect the solenoid the board shuts off, but if the solenoid is disconnected the board will turn on. When I do try to turn on the board with the solenoid connected however, I have to disconnect the solenoid then disconnect the batteries and reconnect the batteries and leave the solenoid disconnected and the board will turn on. Anyways my question is, is this the board or the solenoid?
Sounds like a board issue.
Dumb question, but what's the level on your battery?
www.deadboxsports.com

I have LEGO Paintballer Mini Figs
Reaper (ACI) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:44 PM #1367
Rawrx
**** BRAD

It's got a good charge. The batteries green. Another question. What size allen key does it take to remove the hpr internals and the hpr housing?
Rawrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:36 AM #1368
Rawrx
**** BRAD

O.k. I got the board situation figured out. I bought my creed used on here and the owner said it was leaking and wouldn't fire. I followed the tech videos on vanguardusa.net and changed literally every single o-ring. The only thing I didn't change was the schrader valve, don't have one and dont thave the tool to change it. When I put the hpr back together I made sure the shims or washers or whatever they are on different each time, have all 7.
I made sure the hpr and lpr are balanced, 1 turn out for the hpr and just above flush for the lpr. I put everything back together and air it up and its leaking very badly from what sounds like the ram/bolt area. Any ideas?
Old 07-12-2012, 12:44 AM #1369
Reaper (ACI)
We're Weird

Quote:
O.k. I got the board situation figured out. I bought my creed used on here and the owner said it was leaking and wouldn't fire. I followed the tech videos on vanguardusa.net and changed literally every single o-ring. The only thing I didn't change was the schrader valve, don't have one and dont thave the tool to change it. When I put the hpr back together I made sure the shims or washers or whatever they are on different each time, have all 7.
I made sure the hpr and lpr are balanced, 1 turn out for the hpr and just above flush for the lpr. I put everything back together and air it up and its leaking very badly from what sounds like the ram/bolt area. Any ideas?
You have a good o-ring on the poppet? I know you said you changed them all, but I have to ask because that sounds like the poppet o-ring.
www.deadboxsports.com

Old 07-12-2012, 12:48 AM #1370
Rawrx
**** BRAD

Brand new, but I'll change it again tomorrow just to be sure.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:46 AM #1371
Rawrx
**** BRAD

So I changed the poppet o-ring and same thing still.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:22 PM #1372
eggwhite6
don't small towns suck?

eggwhite6 supports Team VICIOUS
eggwhite6 is for the Gunfight
eggwhite6 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aug another problem i just got home from town today and my trigger is stuck at the back? any solutions?
really need my gun for tomorrow

Last edited by eggwhite6 : 07-13-2012 at 12:44 AM.
eggwhite6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:13 AM #1373
overweightangel275
Vanguard East Coast

overweightangel275 works for a Paintball manufacturer
overweightangel275 plays in the PSP
overweightangel275 is for the Gunfight
overweightangel275 is for the Gunfight
Stuck against the switch, or are one of the screws preventing the trigger from hitting the switch?
-Koker #37
East Coast Vanguard Marker Support
Looking for Demon and Creed Parts/Markers
http://www.vanguardpaintballusane.com
mike@vanguardpaintballusa.com
overweightangel275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:38 PM #1374
eggwhite6
don't small towns suck?

eggwhite6 supports Team VICIOUS
eggwhite6 is for the Gunfight
eggwhite6 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
im not sure
its not completely stuck but its a very short pull and feels like no force to pull it.

Last edited by eggwhite6 : 07-13-2012 at 12:43 PM.
eggwhite6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:45 PM #1375
Reaper (ACI)
We're Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggwhite6 View Post
im not sure
its not completely stuck but its a very short pull and feels like no force to pull it.
Take the grips off and just very slightly back out the two grubs that hold the trigger in place. One on each side. Just barely move them, I bet you'll watch the trigger jump forward.
www.deadboxsports.com

Old 07-16-2012, 06:45 PM #1376
Rawrx
**** BRAD

Just curious, do you have any idea what it might be if it's not the poppet o-ring?
Old 07-16-2012, 06:56 PM #1377
Reaper (ACI)
We're Weird

Quote:
Just curious, do you have any idea what it might be if it's not the poppet o-ring?
Could be the schrader valve.
www.deadboxsports.com

Old 08-12-2012, 03:50 AM #1378
dellinator

Hi, Im having a horrible issue with my creed, nasty leak through the solenoid
I have two of these and one works beutifully, the other not so much, I replace the LPR o rings as i have read this could be an issue. But it still leaks, i have also noticed that the LPR on my good creed moves alot more freely than the other one. I swear i have pulled it apart 100 plus times trying to solve this, my mind is exhausted, any help would be gladly recieved.

Chris
dellinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:33 PM #1379
Reaper (ACI)
We're Weird

Could be a bad Schrader valve.
www.deadboxsports.com

Old 09-01-2012, 05:25 PM #1380
dreadedkaos

dreadedkaos owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Recently picked up my first creed, and am experiencing some problems.. once i get over 5-6 bps, the bolt isnt cycling fully and is moving within about a quarter of an inch space. Also, planning on buying the low pressure poppet, if i do can i run my slp on the creed?
my settings:
Dwell: 11 ms
Debounce: 2.5ms
Eye Delay: 6.5ms
Eye Sensitivity: 15
Bolt Delay: 6.5 ms
Clearing shot on
fsdo time disabled
fsdo dwell: 1.0ms
Loader pulse: 20ms

SICK Infamous AXE Setup!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ht=dreadedkaos
dreadedkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:14 PM #1381
w028bjm
PBforlife28

w028bjm is for the Gunfight
w028bjm is an NCPA player
w028bjm plays in the APPA D4 division
My demon's bolt doesn't cycle all the way, what it does is come forward all the way slowly, making a puffing sound, like it wants to shoot, stops, and then if I try to shoot again, it will exhaust air and cycle back at normal speed. I think it is the QEV diaphragm? I've checked all orings, and gaskets on the manifold and those are all in great shape, and re-lubed them all correctly. I watched eric on youtube with the bolt maintenance/diagnostics video so I know I have it lubed correctly and HPR is 2 turns out with the ninja 550 reg. All the settings are stock as well, Thanks for the help

Last edited by w028bjm : 09-01-2012 at 11:12 PM.
w028bjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:55 AM #1382
WildWayz
The Moose God

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by w028bjm View Post
My demon's bolt doesn't cycle all the way, what it does is come forward all the way slowly, making a puffing sound, like it wants to shoot, stops, and then if I try to shoot again, it will exhaust air and cycle back at normal speed. I think it is the QEV diaphragm? I've checked all orings, and gaskets on the manifold and those are all in great shape, and re-lubed them all correctly. I watched eric on youtube with the bolt maintenance/diagnostics video so I know I have it lubed correctly and HPR is 2 turns out with the ninja 550 reg. All the settings are stock as well, Thanks for the help
If it is 'puffing' then it is most likely the diaphragm that has gone or needs re-seating.
I'm pretty sure it is 3 turns out though.. I tend to set mine with the pressure tester, then fine tune over a chrono - but I am sure it is 3 turns out on the QEV Demon and 2.5 on the new QEV-less Demon.

Clubs: Marq Clan | Insight Owners Group
WildWayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:57 AM #1383
WildWayz
The Moose God

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadedkaos View Post
Recently picked up my first creed, and am experiencing some problems.. once i get over 5-6 bps, the bolt isnt cycling fully and is moving within about a quarter of an inch space. Also, planning on buying the low pressure poppet, if i do can i run my slp on the creed?
my settings:
Dwell: 11 ms
Debounce: 2.5ms
Eye Delay: 6.5ms
Eye Sensitivity: 15
Bolt Delay: 6.5 ms
Clearing shot on
fsdo time disabled
fsdo dwell: 1.0ms
Loader pulse: 20ms
I wouldnt use SLP on it - LP at the lowest.

Is your bottle screwed in all the way? It is sounding like a 'recharge' issue where it isn't pushing enough air into the chamber quickly enough, causing shoot down / slow bolt. Are you using SLP as you mentioned it?

Old 09-02-2012, 05:32 AM #1384
w028bjm
PBforlife28

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWayz View Post
If it is 'puffing' then it is most likely the diaphragm that has gone or needs re-seating.
I'm pretty sure it is 3 turns out though.. I tend to set mine with the pressure tester, then fine tune over a chrono - but I am sure it is 3 turns out on the QEV Demon and 2.5 on the new QEV-less Demon.
I pretty sure it is "puffing" I can't see any air coming out of the feedneck when I try shooting it, but it does make the little air sound, not just the noid clicking, I was just going by eric on youtube, he says 1-3/4 to 2 turns out on a mid pressure reg. If I walk it fast on semi or just get it to ramping, it does eventually cycle normal and sound normal but as soon as I let off on the trigger, bam its back to what I originally said, where it just cycles forward like it wants to shoot, then I have to shoot again for it to exhaust air down the barrel and cycle backwards at normal speed.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:37 AM #1385
WildWayz
The Moose God

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by w028bjm View Post
I pretty sure it is "puffing" I can't see any air coming out of the feedneck when I try shooting it, but it does make the little air sound, not just the noid clicking, I was just going by eric on youtube, he says 1-3/4 to 2 turns out on a mid pressure reg. If I walk it fast on semi or just get it to ramping, it does eventually cycle normal and sound normal but as soon as I let off on the trigger, bam its back to what I originally said, where it just cycles forward like it wants to shoot, then I have to shoot again for it to exhaust air down the barrel and cycle backwards at normal speed.
I would honestly change/check your diaphragm - sounds like this is causing the issue.

Old 09-02-2012, 05:39 AM #1386
w028bjm
PBforlife28

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWayz View Post
I would honestly change/check your diaphragm - sounds like this is causing the issue.
That's exactly what I was thinking but I just wanted to see what some other people think, thanks for the help man