Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-16-2010, 06:38 PM #22
nightkast939

nightkast939 plays in the APPA D3 division
you probably lowered the hpr to make it shoot under 300 after you did so right? You lowered your hpr, therefor making the leak disappear. It was no longer over pressurizing the noid. Which means you still have a problem somewhere.
nightkast939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-17-2010, 04:24 PM #23
VrelicV

VrelicV is BST Trusted
Are you using an EF rod?

.Certified Eclipse Tech.

TNN Crew
VrelicV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:30 PM #24
Pete32
---> Rob S.

Pete32 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pete32 plays in the PSP
Pete32 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
ok i had all the same symtoms that you all had.

on my luxe 1.o

now what happend to me was this.

i took bolt out.. i cleaned it.. stuck a barrel cleaner in the can to get rid of all the gunk...
new luxe owner****
little did i know i was being stupid...
I had been lubing up the outside of the can and the bolt guide and bolt itself only never the inside of the can...

1. air gushed really fast an loud out of grip frame..
2. i lubed the reg, following everyones instuctions..
3. this was not the problem for me.. maybe for some others..
4. i had another can from the previous owner, and it worked... it was the stock one i believe.
5. i figured out what happend to me was when i cleaned out my can.. there was not enough lube on the inside of the 3 o rings inside the can..
make sure all 3 are there and lubed properly.
as retarded as it sounds.. a little lube on the inside of the can o rings fixed a gushing ****ing leak...

i hope this is your problem and not ur noid. but i had the same leak that came from that area inside the grip..

for those of you that have new guns maybe it needs lube inside the can itself where the bolt goes.

i hope this can help, and if this doesnt help well im just excited i fixed my problem and maybe this could happen to someone else oneday.
Pete32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:02 AM #25
paintballking72
Yummy! :-)

paintballking72 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I hate upping old threads, but this guy up here bumped it, and I would rather do this than post a new thread.

I'm having a similar problem as the OP. I just picked up a Luxe 1.0 all stock as far as I can tell other than 2.0 eyes and a violent trigger. I cleaned and re-lubed everything this week and when I aired it up to check everything I noticed a very slight leak that can be heard right at the top of the grips.

It's such a slight leak that it could have been there the last few weekends that I've been playing and I just never noticed. I only noticed it the other day because I was quite room by myself. So I started reading the stickies and all through this thread as well as other and attempted to troubleshoot.

I started by changing the bolt sail oring, same deal. Tried changing the oring on the top of the reg, as well as rebuilt the reg, same deal. I replaced the inner can orings, no sauce. I tested the fitment of all orings and everything seems to be sound, per videos that I watched.

A few times the leak would seemingly go away so I'd go shoot it. Still not there. I would degas it, and go do something else. Being the paranoid guy that I am, I would pick it back up later and air it up and the leak would be back.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance, I know you guys get a lot of these same questions.
paintballking72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:39 PM #26
islndr33

check the orings inbetween the solenoid and the body..it happend to me before the oring just blew off.. make sure bith screws are on properly after fixing
islndr33 is offline   Reply With Quote