**GP** plays in the PSP
**GP** owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
**GP** is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
**GP** is Boss
DSSP8ntball.com 2010 OPEN TRYOUTS!

DSSP8ntball.com Open Tryouts
PSP National Team

April 25, 2010 at 9:00am

Field Fee: $27 per person (includes tax, Please make sure to have exact change)
Paint: $40 per case (includes tax, Please make sure to have exact change)
Plan on shooting at least 2 cases of paint

This is an open tryout to fill 2, possibly 3 spots on DSSP8ntball.com

We are looking for individuals that are:
Hard workers
Are able to play every week
Can be responsible
Have a desire to be a part of a winning team and will put in the time and effort to make that happen

We are not looking for players to play 1 or 2 events and then move on to something else, but players that want to work hard and move up the ranks to one day play on VICIOUS. We are looking for players that have the heart and desire to make this team something greater than it is. We arenít about getting dressed at the field, playing a few games, and then going home and talking a big game. Weíre about going out, grinding, and becoming better at paintball. If this isnít something that sounds appealing to you, then we arenít the team for you. Itís nothing personal, we swear. You need to be willing to put in the work to progress both as an individual player, and help the team progress to a top contender at each tournament. We arenít about individual players, we donít want superstars that want nothing but the spotlight. We are looking for individuals that want to be part of a team, and are capable of helping that team achieve its goals, and putting those goals at the forefront. We arenít a team that goes to paintball tournaments to party, we go to win. If we arenít playing, weíre in the stands watching games, trying to learn as much as we can about the field to help improve ourselves and the team, to allow us to reach our goal.

We are willing to invest the time and effort into helping mold young players into the next generation of top paintball players that fit the profile described above. We can provide the support, time, organization, and coaching to help individuals achieve their goals in paintball. Achieving these goals, both at the individual level and the team level, requires time and dedication from all involved, if this is something you think you can handle, then we might be for you.

We know what weíre doing, and have a great working model to continue following. In 2006, we managed to take a group of kids from Omaha, Nebraska to play Division 3 and form them over the years into, among other things, back to back World Cup Champions and current PRO team, VICIOUS.

Players should expect to shoot 2 to 3 cases of paint at the tryouts as you will be playing a ton of games.

This team is not a free ride, but we do have very good sponsors.

All players that are interested in attending must RSVP by April 24, 2010.

Players should RSVP to DSSGP@aol.com with the following information:
Name
How you will make it to practice
How you can afford to attend practices and tournaments with nationally competitive team

Tryouts will be held at:
Metro Paintball Games
20595 McPherson St
Council Bluffs, IA 51503

For all questions email DSSGP@aol.com or call 402-502-3434

G.I. Sportz sweeps the 2013 PRO divisions at World Cup. X-Factor, Impact and Heat 1st 2nd and 3rd!!
G.I. Sportz the
"Unfair Advantage"

G.I. Sportz Imperial paintballs the "UNFAIR ADVANTAGE"

Last edited by **GP** : 04-24-2010 at 05:56 PM.
**GP** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2010, 10:17 PM #2
**GP**
G.I. Sportz

**GP** works for a Paintball manufacturer
**GP** plays in the PSP
**GP** owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
**GP** is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
**GP** is Boss
We are looking for some young players with the drive to work hard and become part of our teams.

G.I. Sportz sweeps the 2013 PRO divisions at World Cup. X-Factor, Impact and Heat 1st 2nd and 3rd!!
G.I. Sportz the
"Unfair Advantage"

G.I. Sportz Imperial paintballs the "UNFAIR ADVANTAGE"
**GP** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:03 AM #3
jwied
SAY WHAT!?!

pm me with some of the avg. monthly costs, just wondering if i should even attempt.
i bid good luck this season to vicious

Last edited by jwied : 04-16-2010 at 03:22 AM.
jwied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:11 PM #4
CreightonBaller
JFSF - Omaha VICIOUS

Annual Supporting Member
CreightonBaller is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
CreightonBaller supports Team VICIOUS
CreightonBaller is All In
If you want to play paintball for an organized, nationally competitive organization, then this is FOR YOU!

If you are sitting there reading this, and thinking to yourself how you want to get better at paintball, be a part of a winning organization, and get a shot at playing PRO someday, then get your information sent in. This might be your only chance, and you don't want to miss it, do you?

Empire * DSSP8ntball.com * Axe * SuperFreak * eFlex * EVIL * Mad Cow Paintball *

Omaha Vicious - DSSP8ntball.com - Fluffy Bunnies - Farside
CreightonBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups