Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2010, 09:54 PM #1
Ninja Mouse
SKRONG JAWLINES
 
Ninja Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Strong Jawlines
2010 NFL Draft Discussion

Combine coming up on Feb. 24.

Draft starts Thursday, April 22.


Draft order:

* - subject to coin flip.

1. St. Louis (1-15)
2. Detroit (2-14)
3. Tampa Bay (3-13)
4. Washington (4-12)
5. Kansas City (4-12)
6. Seattle (5-11)
7. Cleveland (5-11)
8. Oakland (5-11)
9. Buffalo (6-10)
10/11. Chicago (7-9)* (Traded to DEN)
10/11. Jacksonville (7-9)*
12. Miami (7-9)
13. San Francisco (8-8)
14. Denver (8-8)(Traded to SEA)
15. New York Giants (8-8)
16/17. Carolina (8-8)* (Traded to SF)
16/17. Tennessee (8-8)*
18. Pittsburgh (9-7)
19/20. Atlanta (9-7)*
19/20. Houston (9-7)*
21. Cincinnati (10-6)
22. New England (10-6)
23. Green Bay (11-5)
24. Philadelphia (11-5)
25. Baltimore (9-7)
26. Arizona (10-6)
27. Dallas (11-5)
28. San Diego (13-3)
29. New York Jets (9-7)
30. Minnesota (12-4)
31. Indianapolis (14-2)
32. New Orleans (13-3)
__________________
Meagan's Moist Holes™ - CEO
MMH is dedicated to only bringing you the finest quality!

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-09-2010, 09:56 PM #2
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster
 
Kellster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Praha, Česká
If Rolando McClain ends up in Jacksonville I am going to raaaagggeeee.
__________________
Alabama Football
Kentucky Basketball
Kellster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:10 PM #3
paintballfreak45_2
 
 
paintballfreak45_2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tennessee
paintballfreak45_2 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
paintballfreak45_2 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Possibly the first three players could be defensive players.

Also, is Clausen really better than Bradford?
__________________
Quitting Sale!
paintballfreak45_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:46 PM #4
Ninja Mouse
SKRONG JAWLINES
 
Ninja Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Strong Jawlines
So... what you think of Taylor Mays being moved to OLB?
__________________
Meagan's Moist Holes™ - CEO
MMH is dedicated to only bringing you the finest quality!

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:53 PM #5
mrchuck234
Return of the King
 
mrchuck234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lebron, Ohio
mrchuck234 plays in the PSP
Bradford's the best QB in the draft, imo.
mrchuck234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:14 PM #6
paintballfreak45_2
 
 
paintballfreak45_2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tennessee
paintballfreak45_2 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
paintballfreak45_2 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchuck234 View Post
Bradford's the best QB in the draft, imo.
I thought so, also. But I saw a mock draft that put Clausen higher than Bradford.
__________________
Quitting Sale!
paintballfreak45_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:14 PM #7
SonyLover
-
 
SonyLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Austin, Texas
SonyLover is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
So... what you think of Taylor Mays being moved to OLB?
Like, speculation? Or he is? Linkage?
__________________
ST:Tech - We gots 6 tetroflops of RAM
General Discussion Thread
SonyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:14 PM #8
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie
 
Featherlite 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Honey Badger University
 has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
I would not be surprised.
__________________
Team Aircraft Carrier - Admiral

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Featherlite 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:15 PM #9
Ninja Mouse
SKRONG JAWLINES
 
Ninja Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Strong Jawlines
Its speculation he'd be a better OLB then Safety. I could see it happening.
__________________
Meagan's Moist Holes™ - CEO
MMH is dedicated to only bringing you the finest quality!

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:17 PM #10
SonyLover
-
 
SonyLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Austin, Texas
SonyLover is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I don't know, he's got a big body and he's relatively quick. I see him as a prototypical safety. Every time I go out and play Ultimate, if I'm playing deep on defense, I always want to feel like him. Big body, quick, and he's wide. I feel as though linebackers should be slightly better tacklers than safeties, whereas the safeties should bring the hits and cover the field. If he can improve his coverage, he'll make a great safety.
__________________
ST:Tech - We gots 6 tetroflops of RAM
General Discussion Thread
SonyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:18 PM #11
Hawke
 
 
Hawke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
I've always found Taylor Mays as incredibly overrated. He is your typical combine climber, only he did it at a USC pro day or whatever last season.
__________________
Feedback
Hawke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:21 PM #12
paintballfreak45_2
 
 
paintballfreak45_2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tennessee
paintballfreak45_2 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
paintballfreak45_2 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyLover View Post
I don't know, he's got a big body and he's relatively quick. I see him as a prototypical safety. Every time I go out and play Ultimate, if I'm playing deep on defense, I always want to feel like him. Big body, quick, and he's wide. I feel as though linebackers should be slightly better tacklers than safeties, whereas the safeties should bring the hits and cover the field. If he can improve his coverage, he'll make a great safety.
Which he is not always reliable. He misses his fair share.
__________________
Quitting Sale!
paintballfreak45_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:23 PM #13
Nips80
 
 
Nips80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Falcons will use their pick for Antonio Coleman.
Nips80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:24 PM #14
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster
 
Kellster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Praha, Česká
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyLover View Post
I don't know, he's got a big body and he's relatively quick. I see him as a prototypical safety. Every time I go out and play Ultimate, if I'm playing deep on defense, I always want to feel like him. Big body, quick, and he's wide. I feel as though linebackers should be slightly better tacklers than safeties, whereas the safeties should bring the hits and cover the field. If he can improve his coverage, he'll make a great safety.
I'm no genius, but a prototypical safety should be able to cover, right?
__________________
Alabama Football
Kentucky Basketball
Kellster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:26 PM #15
SonyLover
-
 
SonyLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Austin, Texas
SonyLover is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
I'm no genius, but a prototypical safety should be able to cover, right?
Of course, but he holds his own. I'm saying he can actually start for teams in the NFL if he improves his coverage. I don't see him starting anywhere at this point.
__________________
ST:Tech - We gots 6 tetroflops of RAM
General Discussion Thread
SonyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:29 PM #16
Hawke
 
 
Hawke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyLover View Post
Of course, but he holds his own. I'm saying he can actually start for teams in the NFL if he improves his coverage. I don't see him starting anywhere at this point.
And with a first round pick, that's not what you want.
__________________
Feedback
Hawke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:40 AM #17
Fat_Joe
$OG$
 
Fat_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: MASSachusetts
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
If Rolando McClain ends up in Jacksonville I am going to raaaagggeeee.

No way Denver lets him get past them if hes still somehow on the board. And just to clarify, Denver does have the 10th overall pick.
__________________
Beast Mode: Activated
big as I wanna be
HHAP Founder
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:12 AM #18
Tippmann KiD213
Lines in my face
 
Tippmann KiD213's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Disneyworld
Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
Combine coming up on Feb. 24.

Draft starts Thursday, April 22.


Draft order:

* - subject to coin flip.

1. St. Louis (1-15)
2. Detroit (2-14)
3. Tampa Bay (3-13)
4. Washington (4-12)
5. Kansas City (4-12)
6. Seattle (5-11)
7. Cleveland (5-11)
8. Oakland (5-11)
9. Buffalo (6-10)
10/11. Chicago (7-9)* (Traded to DEN)
10/11. Jacksonville (7-9)*
12. Miami (7-9)
13. San Francisco (8-8)
14. Denver (8-8)(Traded to SEA)
15. New York Giants (8-8)
16/17. Carolina (8-8)* (Traded to SF)
16/17. Tennessee (8-8)*
18. Pittsburgh (9-7)
19/20. Atlanta (9-7)*
19/20. Houston (9-7)*
21. Cincinnati (10-6)
22. New England (10-6)
23. Green Bay (11-5)
24. Philadelphia (11-5)
25. Baltimore (9-7)
26. Arizona (10-6)
27. Dallas (11-5)
28. San Diego (13-3)
29. New York Jets (9-7)
30. Minnesota (12-4)
31. Indianapolis (14-2)
32. New Orleans (13-3)

St. Louis will take a QB, they drafted an OT last draft.
Detroit will take an OT, they need to protect Stafford.
Buccs will take Suh, they need a better defense front especially since Monte left.
__________________
106&Parker Music
Tippmann KiD213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:20 AM #19
Kolder
The Commish
 
Kolder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
Holy ****, we have the last pick in the draft. Didn't think I'd ever see that.
__________________
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Kolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:44 AM #20
Tippmann KiD213
Lines in my face
 
Tippmann KiD213's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Disneyworld
Annual Supporting Member
I'm hoping Oakland doesn't go for Haden, Dunlap, or even Spikes, knowing that they are random when drafting. I just want my Gators to go to teams that I can see them do well in.
__________________
106&Parker Music
Tippmann KiD213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:48 AM #21
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire
 
madgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Homewood, IL
madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballfreak45_2 View Post
I thought so, also. But I saw a mock draft that put Clausen higher than Bradford.
Probably the result of Bradford's injuries moreso then Clausen's ability.
__________________
Honey Badger University Professor of Women Studies, Dean of Student Affairs
madgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump