Community Focus

Old 02-14-2010, 11:24 PM #22
bmorepaintball
kill *****es

bmorepaintball supports Team VICIOUS
bmorepaintball supports Pev's Paintball
bmorepaintball has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bmorepaintball has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
who really cares if his parents paid for his stuff or not.
wacth some pro videos watch their snake player and play alot leard from good and bad expreiences thats all i gotta say
Advertisement
Old 02-14-2010, 11:25 PM #23
AABatteries (Banned)

AABatteries helped look for balloons
AABatteries owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
AABatteries posts videos on PbNation
Flame Warz!!11!111

Don't want to continue it.
AABatteries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:44 AM #24
S2N_Joe (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by short stuffpb View Post
im 13 almost 14 and i pay for my stuff and my first gun was a spyder then mini and then my ego8 and ya its hard but you gotta be dedicated

nice job playin front i play snake and front and know a bunch of kids that play back corner or center b/c they are scared and they are my age
S2N_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:46 AM #25
S2N_Joe (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorepaintball View Post
who really cares if his parents paid for his stuff or not.
wacth some pro videos watch their snake player and play alot leard from good and bad expreiences thats all i gotta say
of course his parents paid for him.. hes 11.

Most young kids who contribute to the cost dont realize how much cost there is and how little they are really paying. This kid probably gave $50 in birthday money toward a $400 gun or something and then says he pays for most of his gear.
S2N_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:44 PM #26
PK23

... maybe he didn't play at a "FIELD" but in his friend's or older brother's back yard or maybe he lives on a farm and his whole family plays speed ball and has a sweet SUP'air ball field set up in his back yard... none of you know what this kid's deal is. He might milk cows for a living.. his parents might be rich!!! and maybe he has like 15 aunts that all give him 50 bucks each birthday! lol answer his question:

play low, watch other players, know your angles, don't be afraid to move, when bunkering someone... run past them while shooting them into the next snake segment (don't just turn a corner and shoot him, more than likely you'll just get shot too.. but if the ref see's you shot him and you got shot in the back on a reaction shot cuz you ran past... then you'd still be in..) listen to your back and mid players, and when you get ready to run along the tape... look back to make sure your back guy isn't shooting tape, so you don't run out into his stream. playing snake takes a lot of teamwork between you and your teamate behind you in the back can/ aztec/temple/ w-e

Quote:
of course his parents paid for him.. hes 11.

Most young kids who contribute to the cost dont realize how much cost there is and how little they are really paying. This kid probably gave $50 in birthday money toward a $400 gun or something and then says he pays for most of his gear.
you are right, I bet that is the case actually, I just saw this post... it's like christmas, most don't really know how much all those toys really do cost Mr. and Mrs Santa Claus...

hope that actually helps more than these other Douche's lol (he doesn't even probably know what that means, so why call him that?? ) haha

IAFF MPFFU

Last edited by PK23 : 02-17-2010 at 02:49 PM. Reason: just saw there was a page 2!!!!
PK23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:14 PM #27
boggz890
P.I.P AAPP

boggz890 is playing at Living Legends III
boggz890 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
boggz890 supports Team VICIOUS
boggz890 is for the Gunfight
hey. i dont play front a lot. but i can tell you this. if you dont listen to what your team is telling you. expesially your back tape player. you will mostly get shot out or bunkerd. and just whatch vids of snake players. you can learn a lot from them. and good job on payin for your gear. its hard to pay entry and paint fies on your own when your only 11. plus with gear costs these days. hey man. good luck.

Redz pb, dmeyerspb.com
R.I.P. All American Paintball Park
boggz890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:02 PM #28
!_JESS TPS_!

!_JESS TPS_! owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
!_JESS TPS_! supports Empire
guys seriously dont make a huge deal about it! im 13 and i pay for quite a bit of my stuff! sure my mom and dad will get my something for Xmas and my B-day but who cares!?!? i pretty much have pro gear. like i have the i4's, XSV jersey, 08 JT pants, full clip head band, knee pads/ elbow pads, 2k5 timmy with tons of ups (wich i bought) 2 vl's, PE tank with ninja reg, and a stiffi barrel and im on a tea!!!!!!!.for real you guys are making a huge deal about how his parents get him stuff. i hardly pay enything for practice! like i work at the field and i get great deals!! so it will be better if you actually go to ONE field every weekend and then after a-couple years youll prolly get some deals!!
!_JESS TPS_! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:36 PM #29
[paintball.ninja]

Quote:
Originally Posted by VcityBaller_Impy View Post
OH WOW I AM UP ON MY HIGH HORSE CAUSE I PAY FOR MAH GEAR!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AABatteries View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyRhodes003 View Post
u must be 13 to use nation, mods drop banzhammerz
Quote:
Originally Posted by VcityBaller_Impy View Post
did you not see the ****ing dodgy? My parents paid for most of my ****. He is up on his little high horse cause his parents apparantly didnt pay for his stuff. I was making fun of kids who think theyre better than everyone cause they apparantly paid for all their gear..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPYDERS ALL THE WAY View Post
lol just out of curiosity, how did you pay for your stuff....i mean...your 11...not much you can do...and please dont give me that "birthday money" bull cuz theres no way youve paid 1000s by crap like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by AABatteries View Post
This kid seems like one of those douches who think they're the best because he had an Ion and now has a PMR. Oh noez!!11!1

And I'm willing to bet his parents paid for atleast 90% of it, some how. Whether it be through birthday money or whatever.

And he said he started playing when he was 7? Not possible, unless he lied about his age when he went. Can't play at 98% of fields if you're under 10.

Yes, everyone will probably think I'm a douche myself for saying all that.

EDIT: And he's breaking a forum rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3LLZ View Post
Heh, I didn't want to be "that guy" who said it but you did it for me. However, As for him saying he started playing when he was 7, Many people like to exaggerate how long they've been playing to sound more "agg".
Really? Hey thanks for being douchebags and turning another young paintball player away from this website and possibly this wonderful sport. Why do people act like this? If this kid says something that you don't like, but doesn't effect you at all, than keep your mouth shut. You look like childs talking down on an eleven-year-old kid on the internet. Just stop being pricks and giving ****** a reason to **** on PBNation.
[paintball.ninja] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:06 PM #30
!_JESS TPS_!

!_JESS TPS_! owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
!_JESS TPS_! supports Empire
[paintball.ninja] ......thank you there needs to be more of you people on the Planet. and why is the limit 13? some kids play and there like 8!! at least make it to 10 right? i mean i HAD to sure PBN when i was like 11. and dont you guys want more people at PBN?
!_JESS TPS_! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:51 PM #31
Nico Perry
Thunder

Annual Supporting Member
Nico Perry is a Professional paintball player
Nico Perry plays in the PSP
Nico Perry posts videos on PbNation
Nico Perry plays in the APPA Pro division
Nico Perry supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by short stuffpb View Post
im 13 almost 14 and i pay for my stuff and my first gun was a spyder then mini and then my ego8 and ya its hard but you gotta be dedicated

nice job playin front i play snake and front and know a bunch of kids that play back corner or center b/c they are scared and they are my age
cool?

I hate kids that talk about you have to be dedicated and crap. im 13 and i dont ever talk about that stuff. This kid will be burned out from tourny ball by the time hes 17, tops
Nico Perry #42
SEATTLE THUNDER
GO COUGS.
PSP
Nico Perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:29 AM #32
protodude2

protodude2 plays in the PSP
protodude2 plays in the APPA D4 division
im 12, i play d4, and i own a creed and ego8, i pay for all my gear, and i have to do chores and then my parents pay for my paint, i still have to pay for entry, good luck man and im glad to see people this young joining the sport, and also i started when i was 7
Old 03-17-2010, 04:58 PM #33
SundownBruh

Yeah im 13 and worked for almost $450.00 usd worth of paintball gear

Ion
Eggy 3
48ci/4500 hpa tank (super small one)
pod packs
V-force grills mask

All of that stuff by just doing chores,cutting lawns,washing cars,paper route

just work hard and you'll be rewarded...definitley i did
SundownBruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 02:20 AM #34
insanethumper
I. AM NOT. A W****

I've see an 8 year old running with a mini and a magma who literally took out half of the other team of 6 people. He even wiped! This is not an insult, as anyone that has ever been 8 knows that getting shot hurts a lot more than it does when your 20. My point being; some kids suck, some kids will **** you up. Any way around it, underestimating kids just because they're kids is a bad idea.

"Cuz we're goofy, mother*CAW*ers."
insanethumper is offline   Reply With Quote