PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-08-2010, 11:32 AM #1
Scharfschutze91
I love Pump

South FL NPL TEAM

Ok guys, I am trying to start a 10 man pump team down here in Miami Florida. I have yet to meet many pumpers out on the field I play at (Extreme Rage in hollywood). I want to get dedicated paintballers on the team. And if there are any teams already out there that are looking for one more person to their team, please let me know. I am looking to either join or start a pump team! Please feel free to message me on here or at my email:
camarada90@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Scharfschutze91
Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.".
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2010, 01:17 PM #2
checkyourpants!
Thats finga lickn' good

checkyourpants! owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
checkyourpants! supports Team VICIOUS
checkyourpants! is for the Gunfight
checkyourpants! supports Bob Gurnsey
i dont think there are any pump leagues around there... especially 10 man. you might be more successful starting with 5.
checkyourpants! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:31 PM #3
Scharfschutze91
I love Pump

cause i was thinking for the NPL world cup which is 10 man semi mech/pump. I just hope to see how many respond to this so i can see what i can do. and i appreciate the comment.
Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.".
Old 02-08-2010, 02:18 PM #4
FlRampage

I would be down for a league, or even just a tournament that had only Mech guns (Cockers,Mags,etc.) Something that would let people play like it was 1998 all over again.

I am going to give pump a go in Lakeland next month to test the waters out, and then take it from there.
FlRampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:20 PM #5
Scharfschutze91
I love Pump

well if you're here in miami, let's play some mech/pump some time before lakeland. I want to head up there too, but it would suck to go alone. Maybe get a team of 5 or so guys before hand, practice a few weeks and head up there.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:50 PM #6
ThatGuy47
Matrix Man

has been a member for 10 years
ThatGuy47 plays in the USPL
ThatGuy47 plays in the PSP
ThatGuy47 plays in the APPA D2 division
The FXBL has added a 3 man open pump division. http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3316090

Last edited by ThatGuy47 : 02-08-2010 at 09:54 PM.
ThatGuy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:58 PM #7
jlw

has been a member for 10 years
I would be interested in some pump play. I have been out of the paintball tourney scene for about 2 years, but would like to get back to playing a little. A little older and slower. I have a phantom and an STO Cocker that I am going to convert.
jlw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:06 PM #8
Scharfschutze91
I love Pump

Thank you for your comments. I took shoot a phantom, both sc and a vsc. If anyone would like to head out to a field and play, I am at extreme rage in hollywood florida. I usually got every other sunday, and every other saturday. message me on here if you'd like to go nad just shoot some pump. The name's Pat.