Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-19-2016, 12:08 PM #1
Yupoong

Blitz 3

Hey guys, I've been looking to get my first electronic gun, and given I already have a kd2 I figured I'd stick to azodin. How does everyone feel about the blitz 3? Is an on / off asa needed for one? What's the quality of the gun (shooting / holding)? Any information would be great! Thanks!
Yupoong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2016, 07:16 PM #2
paintedturtle29

I have a 2011 Blitz, which is different in just a few minor aspects. The Azodin Blitz 3 is great for the price, because it rarely ever chops, has very quality milling, and can shoot at almost 20 bps depending on whether or not you get the board flashed. It is not the most ergonomic marker you will hold, but the way the grips are made and the angle at which the reg is positioned makes it actually decent to hold. An on/off asa should be the first upgrade if you already have a clamping feedneck. It is a bit heavy, but just pick up an old WGP or Automag and you'll realize how easy we have it. It is also loud, and harsh on paint, but a Zero system fixes that to some degree. All in all, it is a great beginner to intermediate electro marker made by a reputable and quality company, so I say go for it.

Last edited by paintedturtle29 : 01-19-2016 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Spelling error
paintedturtle29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 07:33 PM #3
smalltownkaos

smalltownkaos supports Ninja Paintball
I like the composite grip. I'd add an adjustable reg if it were me.
Blue KPC
Orange/Gold Blitz3
DP:Green G4
Green F8

Black/Yellow FX
smalltownkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 07:36 PM #4
paintedturtle29

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownkaos View Post
I like the composite grip. I'd add an adjustable reg if it were me.
The Blitz 3 doesn't include an adjustable reg?? It has an inline rocksteady regulator, right?
Old 01-19-2016, 07:36 PM #5
smalltownkaos

Preset
Blue KPC
Orange/Gold Blitz3
Green F8

Black/Yellow FX
Old 01-19-2016, 07:44 PM #6
paintedturtle29

Quote:
Preset
Oh, that's kind of useless.
Old 01-19-2016, 07:47 PM #7
smalltownkaos

Azodin had their reasons, its not terrible, good actually for new players.
Blue KPC
Orange/Gold Blitz3
Green F8

Black/Yellow FX
Old 01-19-2016, 07:54 PM #8
paintedturtle29

Quote:
Azodin had their reasons, its not terrible, good actually for new players.
Hmm. I feel like this preset regulator would cause issues at indoor fields, or places where reg adjustments are needed.
Old 01-19-2016, 08:02 PM #9
smalltownkaos

Velocity is adjusted with the spring, not pressure.
Blue KPC
Orange/Gold Blitz3
Green F8

Black/Yellow FX
Old 01-19-2016, 08:09 PM #10
paintedturtle29

Well apperently it does, considering it dictates a large amount of the forward energy exerted on the paintballs. The spring can only do so much at the given tensions, so if the field limit is 240 but the gun is preset at 290, you'll have to theoretically back the feather spring out past the rear knob.
Old 01-19-2016, 08:20 PM #11
PB18
ŦҤE ₦E

PB18 is playing at Living Legends IX
PB18 supports Empire
Yeah they should indeed make another Blitz the League. I mean, I saw some gameplay on it and I really want to pick it up however I really hope they make a new one. It's probably the only "career" mode football game out there. Hey, midway games did indeed develop mortal kombat so I would the next Blitz to be an arcadey feel like with the first 3 games. Another thing is that they will make loads of money on it like god damn, the football community is so big and most of those people are demanding a new career based football game. Back when I played the graphics were top of the line imo but it's probably just they way they modeled it.
Old 01-19-2016, 08:26 PM #12
smalltownkaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedturtle29 View Post
Well apperently it does, considering it dictates a large amount of the forward energy exerted on the paintballs. The spring can only do so much at the given tensions, so if the field limit is 240 but the gun is preset at 290, you'll have to theoretically back the feather spring out past the rear knob.
Kind of but not exactly.
Blue KPC
Orange/Gold Blitz3
Green F8

Black/Yellow FX
Old 01-19-2016, 08:32 PM #13
paintedturtle29

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB18 View Post
Yeah they should indeed make another Blitz the League. I mean, I saw some gameplay on it and I really want to pick it up however I really hope they make a new one. It's probably the only "career" mode football game out there. Hey, midway games did indeed develop mortal kombat so I would the next Blitz to be an arcadey feel like with the first 3 games. Another thing is that they will make loads of money on it like god damn, the football community is so big and most of those people are demanding a new career based football game. Back when I played the graphics were top of the line imo but it's probably just they way they modeled it.
Is there any way to report this spam crap?
Old 01-19-2016, 09:12 PM #14
PB18
ŦҤE ₦E

PB18 is playing at Living Legends IX
PB18 supports Empire
Quote:
Is there any way to report this spam crap?
oh my bad I didn't read the thread. Got too excited this was on the game series.
Old 01-19-2016, 10:34 PM #15
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Hmm. I feel like this preset regulator would cause issues at indoor fields, or places where reg adjustments are needed.
Quote:
You are correct - to a point. Yes, the output of the reg is related to the fps up to a point. However, the Blitz 3 was not Iintended to be an all around, all use marker. Azodin has other markers that fill that niche.

Another thing to consider, using your indoor field example, is that there is a lower fps limit that a paintball marker can reliably and consistently operate. 240fps isn't too much of an extreme but there comes a point where the operating air pressure is not high enough to repeatedly reset the hammer in a blowback marker. I would imagine that the idea of the Blitz 3 is that it is a pick up and go shoot kind of marker. It may have less adjustability and someone with some marker operation knowledge may look at that is a negative but that also means there is less to screw up by a user who doesn't know anything about marker operation . So, the target audience for the Blitz 3 isn't necessarily someone who wants to tweek it and use it for any possible situation. That's what a ZII or a KDII is for.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 02:08 AM #16
AZODIN

Annual Supporting Member
AZODIN works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA_Tectonics View Post
You are correct - to a point. Yes, the output of the reg is related to the fps up to a point. However, the Blitz 3 was not Iintended to be an all around, all use marker. Azodin has other markers that fill that niche.

Another thing to consider, using your indoor field example, is that there is a lower fps limit that a paintball marker can reliably and consistently operate. 240fps isn't too much of an extreme but there comes a point where the operating air pressure is not high enough to repeatedly reset the hammer in a blowback marker. I would imagine that the idea of the Blitz 3 is that it is a pick up and go shoot kind of marker. It may have less adjustability and someone with some marker operation knowledge may look at that is a negative but that also means there is less to screw up by a user who doesn't know anything about marker operation . So, the target audience for the Blitz 3 isn't necessarily someone who wants to tweek it and use it for any possible situation. That's what a ZII or a KDII is for.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:22 PM #17
FlRabbit

I used to play a while ago and my brother in law kinda got me back into it so I ordered a blitz3 being how cheap it was, out of the box it is pretty sweet my brother in law used a virtue gun to clock it and I got 19.9 bps @ avg fps of 280 on 150 shots.... so for a new player it's ready to go when you get it. I will say I wanna get a reg, on/off and macro for it now that I like it so much lol
FlRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 09:02 PM #18
AR15 guy
I'm not agg

AR15 guy is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
How does the preset reg do with co2?
Old 04-02-2016, 10:03 PM #19
FlRabbit

I only used hpa on it so I couldn't tell you but from what I hear pretty well
FlRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote