Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-13-2015, 09:24 AM #1
Kluge151
Plattsburgh Dirty Bird

Kluge151 is playing at Living Legends VII
Kluge151 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Blitz Evo problem

Hey guys I have a problem with my Azodin Blitz Evo. This past weekend I played some woods ball with my friends and all of a sudden it started breaking balls right in the feed, and it had never done this before. I did use some cheap JT paint from Walmart for the first time and those were the only balls popping inside of there but if it's not the paint, what could be the problem? The weekend before I played at a field and chrono'd at 290ish so I don't think the velocity is the problem. Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

NVP Rochester
Legacy Plattsburgh
Kluge151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2015, 11:54 AM #2
AzodinTech
Azodin Tech

AzodinTech works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluge151 View Post
Hey guys I have a problem with my Azodin Blitz Evo. This past weekend I played some woods ball with my friends and all of a sudden it started breaking balls right in the feed, and it had never done this before. I did use some cheap JT paint from Walmart for the first time and those were the only balls popping inside of there but if it's not the paint, what could be the problem? The weekend before I played at a field and chrono'd at 290ish so I don't think the velocity is the problem. Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Hi Kluge,

There is a possibility that the paint is causing the breaks. What hopper are you currently using? Also, what other brands of paint have you shot through the marker?

-Ed
909-468-3600
AzodinTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 03:01 PM #3
Kluge151
Plattsburgh Dirty Bird

Kluge151 is playing at Living Legends VII
Kluge151 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I've shot graffiti paint(valken?), redemption and multiple kinds of cheap paint from Dicks and Walmart, that was the first time it happened though. They would break right at the feed neck. I have a VL view loader

NVP Rochester
Legacy Plattsburgh
Kluge151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 03:11 PM #4
iPaintSlinger
Front Line

iPaintSlinger has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
iPaintSlinger has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
iPaintSlinger has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
It's the paint. Check the shell on one of the balls and then go drop one outside. The shell is so weak and poorly composed. I know because I too bought a box of that paint and it broke in every marker that I own. It never broke in the feed neck so I would assume that your hopper is feeding with too much force and/or at too fast of a feed rate. Good luck bro.

iPS
iPaintSlinger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 11:23 AM #5
chiefsmokealot
JakeONtheSNAKE

agreed definatley the paint 90% of the time unless your eyes are off and your gun is cycling too fast for your hopper to keep up. In this case I believe your hopper is not fast enough for your gun, an evolution 2 or 3 are a really cheap great reliable hopper that will keep up with that marker, can get for 25-30$ or could get better if you wanted for sure but your going to pay a bit for it. even if your eyes are on I would try an electric hopper and see first and I highly recommend good paint, I used to use Wal-Mart paint and such but it changed the game completely using decent grade paintballs, TRUST ME.

Last edited by chiefsmokealot : 04-20-2015 at 11:29 AM.
chiefsmokealot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 06:25 PM #6
syn47

syn47 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
syn47 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluge151 View Post
My buddies gun did the same thing over the weekend. I shot the same paint threw my G4 so I was a little confused. My guess is the hopper was feeding too much paint due to the mic being turned way up. I adjusted the hopper settings so I hope that helps along with dropping velocity.

If you have a programmable hopper try turning down mic settings (since its a pretty loud gun) and turn down feed stack (since its breaking in the feed stack )

Hope this helps!
syn47 is offline   Reply With Quote