Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-07-2015, 09:15 PM #1
kaluznyalex98

Azodin Blitz

Hey guys, I've owned an Azodin Blitz for a while now and I was wondering if anyone else owned one? The reason I ask is because I've had nothing but problems with it. So, I was just curious on what you guys think of the marker or if anyone has had the same problems.
kaluznyalex98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2015, 09:34 PM #2
rugbyfish
New Fish in the Pool

I own acouple of Azodins and have had no problems. Have u contacted Azodin? I had a lot of challenges with my Tippmann but when i finally got a hold of them, the fixed it right away.
Old 03-08-2015, 12:38 AM #3
X-eon
Less Noobish

Do you know what kind of problems? Is it leaking, are you brakong balls in the breach or barrel? We can help you here but ultimately, contacting the azodin Techs will help you out plenty
X-eon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 09:33 AM #4
faus7rav3n

Was going to say, what are the problems encountered? Most of the regular Azodin owners here have nothing but good things to say about the markers. Most of it boils down to maintenance and knowing the gun. All else fails, talk to Azodin Tech/Eduardo. He'll get you sorted out right.
faus7rav3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 04:58 PM #5
kaluznyalex98

Thanks for the advice guys. I've had a leak coming from somewhere in the regulator and I called azodin and they helped me fix the reg and sent me the o ring I needed.
kaluznyalex98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:14 AM #6
locknload9
USN

Annual Supporting Member
locknload9 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
locknload9 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I just got one and it ran flawless this weekend
locknload9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 01:20 AM #7
B.adams20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluznyalex98 View Post
Hey guys, I've owned an Azodin Blitz for a while now and I was wondering if anyone else owned one? The reason I ask is because I've had nothing but problems with it. So, I was just curious on what you guys think of the marker or if anyone has had the same problems.
Lately I have been having major reg problems as well as leaking air out barrel, etc. took to local store, hopefully it's fixed!
B.adams20 is offline   Reply With Quote