Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-06-2017, 10:52 PM #1
Toxic Moon

What Azodins are currently discontinued?

After chatting with smalltownkaos here in PM's I found that the Zenith II that I was really wanting was a discontinued marker and is also having some issues.

What are the markers still being made by Azodin and what is discontinued? looking at their website, it is impossible to tell. Are they still working on improved markers or are they just a coasting company?
Toxic Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2017, 12:33 AM #2
CA_Tectonics

They are always improving over time. The most recent release was the Kaos 2 I believe.

As far as what they are currently making, I'm not positive but it may be something like this:

Kaos II
KPC
Evo II
KP III
KD II
Blitz III

Could be off though.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 04:19 PM #3
Toxic Moon

Thank you so much! That was my thinking as well but wanted to ask. I like the look of the KDII as well, pretty sweet little gun.
Toxic Moon is offline   Reply With Quote