So I got 2 new Blitz 3s in my store and gave them a thorough looking over.
1. They are much lighter, almost half a pound lighter actually. Mine weighed in at 2.07. My old Blitzs weigh 2.7. It's very noticeable.
2. The trigger is much better and has almost no side to side play like the old model.
3. They look MUCH better in person than on the website. The silver on these guns is actually polished and looks almost chrome.
4. It has a full auto mode set at 10.5 BPS! This is not mentioned on their website if I recall correctly.
5. The clamping feedneck actually holds a hopper tight!
6. The back of the grip frame is color matched to the gun, a nice touch. The buttons actually give you a responsive soft click. The previous model you could not feel the buttons at all.
7. They replaced the macroline with stainless so no more busted macroline.
8. I shot an entire case of paint on one 20oz co2 on full auto. Not even joking. Oh and I never let off the trigger. I just threw pod after pod into it. Oh and it never broke a ball. Shooting Valken Infinity.
9. These are a tad cheaper than the old model Blitz!
I've been playing for almost 20 years and I have to give this gun a solid 2 thumbs up.