Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-06-2010, 12:41 PM #1
higgins7002

Trigger Sensitivity on my 09 UL

whats up guys, bought my 09 SLG UL yesterday and going through the manual reading the goods. in the book it says the trigger sensitivity can be set from 1-20. but if its too low it will go into full auto mode.. so my question is where is the best setting for the sensitivity so it dosent go full auto? is the default 5 perfect? and is higher or lower better? and one more thing, the trigger travel. this just makes it travel a less distance before firing another ball correct? thanks new to paintball just trying to figure this gun out some
higgins7002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-15-2010, 01:01 AM #2
Pball master
hmmm

Pball master owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Pball master has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i have mine on 2 it seems fine
Pball master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:30 AM #3
jferkin
Kenosha Baller

jferkin owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Most of the time if its to low itll shoot more than one on 1 trigger pull... 2-5 is normally your best setting.
jferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:20 PM #4
B Baller

B Baller plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jferkin View Post
Most of the time if its to low itll shoot more than one on 1 trigger pull... 2-5 is normally your best setting.
I get two shots every once in a while when I am trying for single shot (one finger even) with the default setting of 5 but the trigger is already putting pressure on the switch just not activating it. is that normal or is my trigger just a touch too close?
B Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:08 PM #5
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Baller View Post
I get two shots every once in a while when I am trying for single shot (one finger even) with the default setting of 5 but the trigger is already putting pressure on the switch just not activating it. is that normal or is my trigger just a touch too close?
Sounds like it. There's no "wrong" way to do this unless the trigger is so touchy that the gun is unsafe.

Personally I like there to be about a milimeter and a half's worth of play between rest and activation, and no slop afterwards, but everyone's a little different.

I also found that setting my trigger sensitivity to 1 didn't lead to any double-shots, but this may have been because my BPS was capped at 10.
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:46 PM #6
pbmanuel

pbmanuel owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
i leave it at default and it works fine.
best thing to do is just mess around with it.
pbmanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:26 PM #7
simplejack66

yeah, i just leave mine in default mode when it comes to trig sens...it works fine for me!
simplejack66 is offline   Reply With Quote