S2N is looking for players
We are looking for 2-3 players and will be holding tryouts sometime in the next month.
1. 18+ years old
2. Have your own transportation
3. Be able to pay your own way
4. Have tournament experience (any level is fine, but you should atleast understand how tourny ball is played)
5. Be able to commit to helping set up/tear down and clean our local field (Futureball)
6. We all have busy lives and certainly understand life comes first, but we expect that you are able to play atleast twice a month, 1 practice and 1 event throughout the season.
7. Have your own working equipment
We are a recently formed team of some friends who enjoy playing together, we are new to tournament paintball but we love to compete and have fun and we plan to continue to develop both our personal and teamwork skills as far as we can. We are all in our young to mid 20's and balance school, work, relationships along with paintball. As much as we love it, paintball is a hobby and comes 2nd in our lives, so any "gota be pro" players looking for a super serious team may want to look elsewhere. However that is not to say that we will not continue to play and grow as a team, and we do plan on eventually playing national events. If this sounds like a good fit for you and you meet the qualifications, leave your information here and we will get in contact with you when we hold tryouts.
Joe M. (S2N_Joe)
Futureball (Whitmore, MI)