Community Focus

Old 02-04-2010, 05:43 PM #1
ijinxd

ijinxd owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ijinxd has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ijinxd has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
ijinxd supports DLX Technology
Oring monkey ION orings?

Hey guys, another oring question, wasn't sure where to post it but since it's about both the ion and Oringmonkey.com, I thought I'd post it here. So as you can tell, im new to paintball, what does "REGULAR GC PAINTBALL ION O RING KIT" mean, as opposed to "BOXED GC PAINTBALL ION O RING KITS?" (what does GC stand for?)
Also, are these good orings for my smart parts ion (http://www.oringmonkey.com/product_i...ducts_id=331)? I was thinking about buying the 5x rebuilt kit? The 5x rebuild kit for $10 is to rebuild the WHOLE ion, right (so how many orings would that estimate too)? Finally, if the kit is $10, does that mean my final price is $10 or will I be charged for shipping (on the header of the site it says "all prices include shipping" but last time I did that I got charged a hidden shipping fee, not from oringmonkey though). Sorry about all the questions, and thanks guys and gals!
Edit: Oh forgot to ask, does the 5x rebuild kit come with the Orings for my stock barrel?
Also, how long on average does it take to for oringmonkey to ship to California?

Last edited by ijinxd : 02-04-2010 at 06:23 PM.
ijinxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2010, 08:10 PM #2
BadRabbit
I came to bring the pain

Regular oring kit comes in baggies, boxed comes in a plastic box. If they say shipping is included, it probably is (never orderd from there). The kit has enough orings to fix the gun in its stock form. I am sure the quality of the orings is fine.

dunno what the GC stands for but its GCPB. They use to make custom ion bodies, not sure if they still do. So if you have a stock ion, you need a different kit.

http://www.oringmonkey.com/product_i...products_id=73

Last edited by BadRabbit : 02-04-2010 at 08:14 PM.
BadRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:33 PM #3
maloneoni
The Ronin

1. gcpb ion probably. you need standard ion rebuild kit.
2. if you have stock ion, this is what you want. the quality is good.
3. it will rebuild the ion five times, so 5x however many orings are in the ion. you will have more orings than you will ever use. i have had my ion for 4 years and only replaced a handful of orings.
4. ten should be your final price. seven was my final price for my fs7 rebuild kit.
5. if you do not get the one for your barrel, pm me, i will put the oring from my stock barrel in an envelop and send it to you.
6. mine took about a week to arrive and i am in livermore, ca
Old 02-04-2010, 10:15 PM #4
ijinxd

ijinxd owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ijinxd has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ijinxd has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
ijinxd supports DLX Technology
Thanks guys, and thanks for the offer Maloneoni .
ijinxd is offline   Reply With Quote