Community Focus

Old 02-05-2010, 06:28 PM #1
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

Annual Supporting Member
rchard donated to help Peyton Trent
rchard supports Pev's Paintball
The Dan & Jim Show

For the 6th straight Paintball Extravaganza, Jim (Action Packed) and Dan (Delmarva) will be sharing their experiences, talents and sometimes just plain astounding thoughts with the other attendees.

Kidding aside, these two paintball business owners have become the Paintball Extravaganza Ambasadors. They come to the show not only to gain the ideas of others but to share their experiences with both the seasoned and new comers.

Don't come to the show without looking these two up, I can gaurantee that you will pick up some valuable business ideas to take back to your field. Networking is an important part of Paintball Extravaganza.

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2010, 07:19 PM #2
Delmarva Paintball
Collecting Nickles

has been a member for 10 years
Top 10 reasons I attend the Extravaganza:

1. Great show specials. The vendors want to get products on your shelves and this is the place to get the best deals.

2. The only other way to get all the factory certifications is to go to all the factories. The Extravaganza is a one stop tech shop.

3. There is no better place to talk to manufacturers one on one and get answers to your questions.

4. New ideas. I always leave excited about the great concepts other field/store owners have shared.

5. Seeing all my paintball friends. I couldn't get through the winter without catching up with my paintball buds.

6. Inside scoops. With all the chiefs in one teepee you never know what you may hear.

7. Making new paintball buds. I love to get phone numbers and keep in contact with some of the most inspiring people in this business.... other paintball field owners.

8. Bar room debates. Leave no topic behind.

9. Late night poker. I've paid for a few of these trips with Tom Ghee's money.

10. The local forcast for this weekend is frikin feezing and a foot of snow. Hotlanta here I come.

www.TacticalAdventureGames.com
Old 02-05-2010, 07:53 PM #3
lefty007

Annual Supporting Member
I met Dan & Jim at the 1st one in Springfield Il (and used to read Dan's posts on paintcheck forum [now dead]), and have talked and posted with them for years. It was great seeing them last year again, but I'll miss this year in Atlanta.
I've done paintball business with both, and their advise has never led me wrong.
Last summer, on short notice I drove over 1 province to MB to pick up some used Sup'Air bunkers from Jim (on vacation in the summer) on a fishing trip in Northern Manitoba (Cormorant Lake near The Pas). It was a fun 1 long day drive, and what beautiful country in the Canadian Shield (lakes & rocks). The bunkers are great. Thanks.
Keep up the great business of paintball, both of you.
Canada
Old 02-07-2010, 01:53 PM #4
Minnesota111

I'm glad the bunkers are working for you 007. I'm packing my bags as we speak. I look forward to seeing all of you. Remember to take the MARTA to the Peachtree station and you'll save a $30 cab ride.

Last edited by Minnesota111 : 02-07-2010 at 02:10 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:16 PM #5
BlueEgo
OWNER OF PEKIN PAINTBALL

Late Night Poker?? Count Me In!!!!!!

http://www.pekinhaunt.com/
Guns vs. The Undead = winning

http://pekinpaintballpark.com/
Old 02-12-2010, 10:08 AM #6
Delmarva Paintball
Collecting Nickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspn View Post
11. Pay off old debt.
Ohhh Greg,

You guys are a laugh riot!

Are you entirely sure that you want to bring this up on here?

Are my hands dirty?

Yes,

but don't knock me down in the mud or we will roll around in it together and when we get up, I guarantee there will be less stuck to me.

Every time you guys throw one of these elbows the payment sits on my desk a little bit longer.

www.TacticalAdventureGames.com