Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2010, 10:22 PM #1
dvader
 
 
dvader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: 859
dvader supports Team VICIOUS
dvader posts videos on PbNation
dvader is Legendary
dvader supports DLX Technology
Looking for a couple of players for SEPS

Like the title says, we are looking for a couple of players preferable in the Northern KY area to play D4 SEPS with us. We currently have a 6 man roster but are always looking for new talent.
__________________

.


dvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2010, 08:02 AM #2
war_kid
NK NK NK NK NK
 
war_kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 859
war_kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
war_kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
war_kid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
no offense but if you already have 6, whats the point in looking for players? it's a 5 man series and you already have one alternator.
__________________
2005 SD Aftermath jersey F/S/T
R.I.P Thirdeye Paintball
war_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:21 AM #3
dvader
 
 
dvader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: 859
dvader supports Team VICIOUS
dvader posts videos on PbNation
dvader is Legendary
dvader supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by war_kid View Post
no offense but if you already have 6, whats the point in looking for players? it's a 5 man series and you already have one alternator.
Well in May and/or June 1 one player will not be able to attend. Plus its always a good idea to have alternates. We like to have atleast 7 players at each event, that way we can rotate out players if need be.
__________________

.


dvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:33 AM #4
war_kid
NK NK NK NK NK
 
war_kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 859
war_kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
war_kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
war_kid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ah, well good luck with it then bro. I remember last year we played one event with 7 players rostered and it was a mess, I think everyone got to play like 4 games a piece... or something like that.
__________________
2005 SD Aftermath jersey F/S/T
R.I.P Thirdeye Paintball
war_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:52 PM #5
dvader
 
 
dvader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: 859
dvader supports Team VICIOUS
dvader posts videos on PbNation
dvader is Legendary
dvader supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by war_kid View Post
ah, well good luck with it then bro. I remember last year we played one event with 7 players rostered and it was a mess, I think everyone got to play like 4 games a piece... or something like that.
We have been doing it this way for quite sometime now and it works for us. You just have to be organized.
__________________

.


dvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:40 PM #6
pookie12
PG is what made ME
 
pookie12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southern Indiana
pookie12 plays in the PSP
pookie12 plays in the APPA D3 division
pookie12 supports DLX Technology
Having more than 5 players on the roster is good with respect to some things, and could be bad with respect to others...... The advantages of having more players is that the cost is spread out over more people, lowering the per player price and if someone gets hurt, you have a player ready to go..... The disadvantage is figuring out how to keep players on your team......I know through experience that players seem to get a little mad if they don't get to play every game in 5-man, I know I do..... You have stated that you have been running with 7 for a while now and if it works for you, keep doing it.......We are getting off topic here!!!!!!!!

Lets get this team some players!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck this year!

J P Powell
__________________
KILLING FOR ASYLUM
PG SLEEPER
Xavier McCurry fan #2
Killing Fields Pb Media

2008 C.T.S. Series runner-up - 2009 S.E.P.S. Series Champion - 2010 MSXL Series Champion - 2011 MSXL Series Champion - 2012 MSXL Series Champion
pookie12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:36 PM #7
dvader
 
 
dvader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: 859
dvader supports Team VICIOUS
dvader posts videos on PbNation
dvader is Legendary
dvader supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie12 View Post
Having more than 5 players on the roster is good with respect to some things, and could be bad with respect to others...... The advantages of having more players is that the cost is spread out over more people, lowering the per player price and if someone gets hurt, you have a player ready to go..... The disadvantage is figuring out how to keep players on your team......I know through experience that players seem to get a little mad if they don't get to play every game in 5-man, I know I do..... You have stated that you have been running with 7 for a while now and if it works for you, keep doing it.......We are getting off topic here!!!!!!!!

Lets get this team some players!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck this year!

J P Powell
Thanks
__________________

.


dvader is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump