1. Don't be a douche
2. NO LOWBALLS please, its already at a fair price.
3. Don't Flame
4. Shipping will be negotiated, either way I'm not shipping first. I think i have enough to justify that reason
5. Paypal is the only valid payment method
6. Buyer eats fees, or can send as a personal payment. I'm not shipping until i have the full amount within my account.
7. I can ship international, buyer must pay for shipping however.
8. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ITEM ONCE IT LEAVES MY HANDS.
9. If you want insurance its coming out of your pocket
10. I ship USPS Priority. If you want something else, its coming out of your pocket.
11. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR 1000 FEEDBACK ON EBAY OR ANY OTHER SITE. THIS IS PBNATION.
12. Offer up, but don't be stupid
Black Techno strap has no rips, tears, fraying, stretching. In like new condition. Only the strap is for sale.
Price : 90OBO - Please no excessive Lowballing
Brown Leaf Remakes (main want)
An ASA for my pump
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.