Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-21-2010, 02:52 PM #1
wipballer1

a few karni Q's

what oil do you put in the asa for a karni, the manual says to put oil in the asa and shoot 20 or so dry fire to lube interenals? what lube do you use on the ram? also, how much more effeciant does a mq2 valve make a karni? how often do you lube the solinoid with dow 33? where could i get one of those front block protectors? i got shot once there and it started leakin.
wipballer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-22-2010, 12:41 AM #2
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

the manual says to use 3 in 1 oil. when you fire the gun, the oil gets drawn through the solenoid and to the ram. you dont have to apply it in the individual places.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:28 AM #3
wipballer1

awesome, so eclipse oil would work?
wipballer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:46 PM #4
GothicVash

eclipse works fine thats what i use in mine ... now once a year i do the regs and noid with hater products. dow 33 should work just as good also i personaly put lube on the hammer not oil but thats because i dont like the idea of metal on metal. but rebuilding also i rebuild the rebuildable rams i have about once every year too... its a little excesive and you dont have to go as far as i do. just some oil in the asa every few cases should do you fine. and their is alot of small parts inside of the noid so i wouldnt suggest takeing it apart.
GothicVash is offline   Reply With Quote