PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-21-2010, 01:02 PM #1
psycho91
I has a fuzzy hat

b2k ups

ok what is the ram bumper mod made out of, also can some one explain the macroline detent mod its all pictures and my computer wont show them, and lastly will taking the ram spring out cause any internal damage, i know some of yall have done it i just want to make sure

Last edited by psycho91 : 01-21-2010 at 02:59 PM.
psycho91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2010, 01:13 PM #2
noahfacelol (Banned)

don't do the macro line mod, essentially what it is, is putting a thin sliver of macro line inside you're rubber o-ring detents. I guess it works for some, but for me it just turned my bushy into a blender. I have the spring out of mine, and it shoots great.
noahfacelol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:58 PM #3
psycho91
I has a fuzzy hat

ok i just noticed the B2K im looking at does not have PDS, is this good or bad, and can you keep it from choping like a bat outa hell, also where could i find some B2K ups i can really find any
psycho91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:49 PM #4
Crash1976
Concious Incontinence

having PDS is certainly better than NOT having it, but not having PDS won't mean your going to be shooting a slap chop. If you have a good loader, Halo etc...a non PDS B2K is just fine....join www.icd-owners.com and talk to the guys there that know EVERYTHING there is to know about them and what ups to buy and how to get parts and fix 'em and everything. :thumbs up:

Vikings 34 Cowgirls 3 *2009 NFL Playoffs*

I lost a bet to 63VDub

www.icd-owners.com For the best news, info and gear for indian Creek Enthusiasts! Join Today!
Crash1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:43 PM #5
Tselanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho91 View Post
can some one explain the macroline detent mod
The macroline detent mod is: removing the oring detents; slice two pieces of macroline with a razor blade (should be about the same size as the original oring); put the macroline pieces in as detents.

You're better off putting a smaller oring inside the original stock orings - it will still have some give&take (which the macroline does not have), but won't fall out as easily.
Tselanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:56 PM #6
MuthaFunk
Shootn myballs at yo face

I used to add a drop of crazy glue to hold the smaller oring inside the larger 010 ones. Now I buy Urathane Durometer 90 size 010's from a local industrial supplier. I think it's 90. Either 90 or 70 durometer.... It's the hardest ones I could find. They didn't need any additional orings or macro to help keep a halo back.
#1 Place For ICD PARTS and INFO - www.icd-owners.com

[Feedback:http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post29671083
MuthaFunk is offline   Reply With Quote