**GP** plays in the PSP
**GP** owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
**GP** is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
**GP** is Boss
2010 DSSP8ntball.com 3 Man RaceTo-2 Indoor Series Event #2 Info

2010 DSSP8ntball.com 3 Man RaceTo-2 Indoor Series Event #2

REGISTER YOUR TEAM TODAY - CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Event #2 - February 21, 2010 at Metro Paintball Games

* Brand new RaceTo format in D5 and D4/3 divisions!
* Online registration provided by the APPA
* Electronic scorekeeping
* Officiating by teams VICIOUS and DSSP8ntball.com

Divisions
D5 - This division is run with the beginning player in mind. To be allowed to participate in this division all players must have an APPA rank of D5 or None. This division will have a maximum team limit of 5 teams at the event. Teams participating in this division will be allowed to roster up to 4 players and 1 staff member per event.

D4/3 - This division is for the more advanced tournament player. To participate in this division all players may have an APPA ranking of no higher than D3. Players holding a D2 or higher ranking will not be allowed in this division. This division will have a maximum team limit of 20 teams at the event. Teams participating in this division will be allowed to roster up to 4 players and 1 staff member per event.

APPA Registration
Sign Your Team Up HERE Today
The 2010 DSSP8ntball.com 3 Man RaceTo-2 Indoor Series utilizes the American Paintball Players Association (APPA) system to verify player status and help make the registration process easier and faster.

Entry Fees
D5 - $90 per team
D4/3 - $175 per team

Prize Information
Series Prize
Division 4/3 - 3 VICIOUS GEOs in an SL color combo & GST kits, 3 of 8 made

Division 5 - 3 sets of goggles, pants, and jerseys, with custom printing on the jerseys

Prizes Per Event
Division 4/3
1st Place - $400 Ca$h
2nd Place - $200 Ca$h
3rd Place - $100 Ca$h
4th Place - $50 Ca$h

Division 5
1st Place - 3 Trophies
2nd Place - 3 Medals
3rd Place - 3 Medals
4th Place - 3 Medals

Rate of Fire Information
All markers must be capped at 10.5 balls per second in a PSP approved firing mode

The Shoe Rule
All shoes must have a soft rubber sole. Absolutely no hard plastic, metal, or ceramic cleats or spikes. The best shoes to use are indoor turf shoes (a good example is Nike Total 90s or Adidas Turf Hogs)

Clothing Rules
Players will not be allowed to wear white jerseys, pants, goggles, etc. If a player’s jersey has a large amount of white in it, such as the print of the jersey or logos, they may wear it at their own risk. WEAR WHITE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

All goggles must be in the original manufactured state. Modified goggles will not be allowed. All clothing, shoes, and equipment must be clean and free of mud, dirt, outside paint, etc. This is done to ensure the facility stays in a respectable and clean state.

Paint Information
The 2010 DSSP8ntball.com 3 Man RaceTo-2 Series is EVENT PAINT ONLY.
RPS Paintballs (Evil, Allstar, Marballizer) are $65 + tax per case of 2000. paintballs.

VICIOUS Series Registration/Membership Fee
For the 2010 season we have decided NOT to require players to purchase a VICIOUS Series ID card. Instead, we will be accepting CURRENT PSP ID cards for registration purposes for all players and team staff members at events in the VICIOUS Series this year. Only players and staff that have valid 2010 PSP ID cards will be able to be rostered at VICIOUS Series events. More info on this to come soon.

Field Location
Metro Paintball Games

Hotel Information
When making your hotel reservations, please tell them you are with Metro Paintball Games to receive a discount.

Heartland Inn
1000 Woodbury Avenue
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51503
(712) 322-8400

The Western Inn
1842 Madison Ave
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
(712) 322-4499

Check out some of the great things players had to say about the first event:
"..great event, as usual. Great reffing and ran very smoothly and ahead of schedule all day. I love the tough competition at your events and I always learn a lot. I can't wait for the next one!" - Heather, Team Po Boys

"It was really useful having a VICIOUS player help the D5 teams between games and a good learning experience because we got to know some tips and what we did wrong at times. I cant really think of anyway the tournament could have been better." - Rick, Team Illuminati

"..a great event and the electronic scoring was an awesome addition this year." - Andrew, PennerPics.com Factory Team

2010 DSSP8ntball.com 3 Man RaceTo-2 Indoor Series Event Schedule
Event #1 - January 17, 2010 at Metro Paintball Games
Event #2 - February 21, 2010 at Metro Paintball Games
Event #3 - March 28, 2010 at Metro Paintball Games

G.I. Sportz sweeps the 2013 PRO divisions at World Cup. X-Factor, Impact and Heat 1st 2nd and 3rd!!
G.I. Sportz the
"Unfair Advantage"

G.I. Sportz Imperial paintballs the "UNFAIR ADVANTAGE"
**GP** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement