Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
Old 10-11-2016, 11:52 PM #1
GA Romero
GA Romero has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
GA Romero has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
GA Romero has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
The Untouchables, looking for a couple players

Hey guys, I'm team captain for The Untouchables. The team has been around off and on for a while now. If you haven't heard of us I can get people to vouch for our level of honor and professionalism. I'm looking for two or three players to add to our current team. We will be playing the MSXL series next year. Our home field is Paintball Arkansas. Practice schedule is set through the end the year (two weekends a month). We currently have 6 players on the team. I'm looking for two or three more players. Trying to build a solid core that will be able to consistently make it to practices and events. Practices are held on Sundays. Start times varies from 10 to 12, but is always communicated to the team. We do have a soft goods sponsorship lined up for next season with a paint discount for MSXL as well.

You must have your own transportation to and from practices, you must have your own gear and you must be able to commit to two Sundays a month. Prefer that you be able to drive and not have to depend on mom/dad for rides or permission to travel with the team. I would love to pick up one snake player and one Doritos/center player. You can pm me here for more info. I will keep a check on this post.
Rocking the Super Man Macdev Droid

I'm a fat kid, I love cake and big stand up bunkers in the back.

Killing for The Untouchables
GA Romero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 10-12-2016, 11:40 AM #2
 has been a member for 10 years
polarpaxton helped look for balloons
What have you played in the past and what division do you plan to play in the future
Arkansas state champ 2008-forever
Marine Paintball
RIP Razorback Paintball 2003-2009
NCPA AllStars Lifetime member
Marine T-Shirts, help support USMC paintball in 2015
polarpaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups