Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-22-2016, 01:20 PM #1
therastarider
☆GunSmoKe☆

has been a member for 10 years
Lightbulb Wanting to play again.

Hey peeps i used to play a lot and im wanting to get back into it for fun. Just wondering what kind of spots there are in nwa and whos still doing it. I also need a gun.im pretty poor so nothing too crazy. I have some old gear (jurseys, masks, etc.) I can put towards a trade. Let me know!

www.facebook.com/tenhighband

Shootin again
therastarider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-20-2016, 03:37 PM #2
Mulletsnax

Come out to wild world sometime and get hooked up with team Conversion
Mulletsnax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 11:49 PM #3
nuklhead

has been a member for 10 years
My daughters found some of my old trophies and stuff, now they are hitting me up to start a team and play. I have 3 girls that I need to fit out on the cheap (they might not like it after getting lit up a few times) I am thinking some used spyder fenix guns with some electric loaders of some kind. Masks are my toughest thing to deal with, my 16 and 13 year Olds will be fine with just about anything good, but my 10 year old has a smaller head . We plan to hit a few games this summer of 2017. My challenge will be how good of a coach I can be to get them ready. Being out of the sport since 2005ish I have seen a lot of different things like 12.5bps we were in the middle of tricking out those angels and dm whatevers to hammer at max speed with halos and turbo feeder 3000 - hahaha. Any hope to see you guys this summer for some rookie games.
nuklhead is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups