Old 08-20-2009, 09:50 PM #1
BomB SquaD
Take One For The Team!

BomB SquaD supports Cereal Killerz 2
BomB SquaD owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
BomB SquaD has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BomB SquaD has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
How Do I Replace Delta 68 CO2 O-Ring?

I bought a Delta 68 pistol and there is a leak where the cartridge goes in so I know the O-ring needs to be replaced.
I've already bought a bunch of replacement O-rings, but I have no idea how to completely take apart the whole valve face thing to get the O-ring out.
I read a thread here that said I don't have to take it apart to replace it. If anyone can get me a pic of where the O-ring actually is, I'll really appreciate it. If I do have to take apart the valve face, any help with that would help.
I've tried to unscrew the valve cap to get in there, but I can't.

^Not sure if the O-ring fits in there with the puncture pin.^

^This is what I can't unscrew...^
.:Why do I play? Is it the rush of adrenaline? Is it the chance of achieving greatness? No, that's much too temping.Nor the cameras in the crowd... But the solitude and escape from everyday life. These next few minutes are my world:.

Last edited by BomB SquaD : 08-20-2009 at 10:33 PM.
BomB SquaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-21-2009, 12:21 AM #2
sunflower seeds

sunflower seeds helped look for balloons
sunflower seeds owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sunflower seeds supports Bob Gurnsey
sunflower seeds has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
free up for an amigo
BomB SquaD paintball #14

Etek 2 For sale LOOK
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post65883782
sunflower seeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:01 AM #3
oftenwrong

Can’t give you a pic. But there’s a small internal o-ring grove just above the spring. If you turn the valve face (I don’t know what this thing is really called) so you’re looking at the side and outer face, at a 45deg angel you’ll be able to see it.

I just fixed one of these things last night. For future reference it’s a standard #011 o-ring.
oftenwrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:33 AM #4
croscntryaccord

i've blown two of these on two different days, is there a beefier o-ring that i can when i finish digging this sucker out?

and for the OP, hold a screw driver/knife across the front facing end and work a wide screwdriver into one of the slots and counter turn, it'll pop right out and you'll be good to go
croscntryaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:39 PM #5
demomybiz

blown o ring

Be sure to deplete co2 completly before pulling cartridge if not it will blow o ring !! when you no your out hit the trigger a few more times to empty it then pull out and keep o ring oiled before use co2 freezes up ring if not oiled will destoy o ring to (not a good set up for small o ring good luck ps love my delta though!!!
demomybiz is offline   Reply With Quote