Ok so I just bought a Timmy and and dxs tank. What would be a good loader to use? I was thinking Invert Halo too. But should I save up and get the a pinokio or a rotor. I play mostly woodsball if that helps.
i prefer prophecys on timmys but thats my opinion. and if your looking to buy new its 50$ less than rotor.
and if your concerned about price you can pick up any of the more expensive hoppers for cheaper on here.
you said you play woodsball; therefore you would probably want more balls per hopper, thus giving you the options or either pinokio or prophecy. and again $50 cheaper ($30 or so if you also want the larger prophecy cone) the prophecy seems to fall in line
i play woodsball with my vlocity and i love it i would recomend this hopper to u
5 reasons to go out with a paintballer:
5. We are good at moving our fingers extremely fast in small places
4. We like to slide into our positions
3. We always wear protection
2. We dont mind getting a little dirty
1. All of us have at least a 12" barrel.