Originally Posted by Finges
Visiting Vegas this weekend, some of the guys in my group want to play some ball. Most of them have never played or played once or twice.
A few questions:
1. LVPP rents tanks... anyone know what size?
2. Anyone know how much a cab from the strip to LVPP would cost?
3. What's the turn out on Sundays look like?
4. Does LVPP rent some sort of coverall type clothing?
1. yes they rent steely tanks, 48ci/3000psi. 5$ + id card for collateral
2. Drop for initial activation of taximeter $3.30
Each additional 1/12th mile ($2.40 per mile) $.20
Waiting time per hour $30.00
McCarran Airport fee per pick-up $1.80
3. Sundays good day to play, both tourney and recreational players show up to plays some paintball, at the end of the day you end up exhausted and content.
4. they sell white and camo overalls for $5.