Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 05:20 PM #1114
Prea

Kaeding doesn't miss 2 of those, or even just 1, and it's a different game. Don't forget the 10 penalties after probably having like 30 all year (and 4 personal fouls after only 6 all year). Not to mentinon bad snap, horrible play calling, horrible run blocking, Cromartie being a *****, and a million other things

Chargers gave that game away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawke View Post
Norv Turner is a fail coach. Their playoffs wins have decreased from 2 to 1 to 0. He's a better O-Coord than coach.
Tony Dungy in Indy:
2002: 0-1 in playoffs
2003: 2-1
2004: 1-1
2005: 0-1
2006: 4-0 SB Champs

Marty in 2006: 0-1
Norv in 2007: 2-1
2008: 1-1
2009: 0-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheScatman View Post
I can't stand how cocky that Jets organization is. ****ing Rex Ryan giving the game ball to Marty, Thomas Jones mocking LT's touchdown teacup thing and now the Jets are claiming they were the ones who made Kaeding miss those field goals. I hope they get creamed by the Colts.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/24/sp...er=rss&emc=rss
For real

Last edited by Prea : 01-23-2010 at 05:23 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-23-2010, 05:26 PM #1115
Hawke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prea View Post
Kaeding doesn't miss 2 of those, or even just 1, and it's a different game. Don't forget the 10 penalties after probably having like 30 all year (and 4 personal fouls after only 6 all year). Not to mentinon bad snap, horrible play calling, horrible run blocking, Cromartie being a *****, and a million other things

Chargers gave that game away

Tony Dungy in Indy:
2002: 0-1 in playoffs
2003: 2-1
2004: 1-1
2005: 0-1
2006: 4-0 SB Champs

Marty in 2006: 0-1
Norv in 2007: 2-1
2008: 1-1
2009: 0-1
They did not give that game away. They never were in control to even give it away. They lost that game within 2-3 drives in at the end of the 3rd and early 4th thanks to Phillip. Get over it. You should be used to it, you're a Chargers fan.

And who said anything about Tony Dungy? I know I didn't.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:28 PM #1116
Mike Scifres (Banned)

I like this kid.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:30 PM #1117
ImTheScatman
you work for me now

Quote:
They did not give that game away. They never were in control to even give it away. They lost that game within 2-3 drives in at the end of the 3rd and early 4th thanks to Phillip. Get over it. You should be used to it, you're a Chargers fan.

And who said anything about Tony Dungy? I know I didn't.
yeah, i am used to it. Used to the chargers coming out in the playoffs and playing like drunken idiots no matter who they play.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:39 PM #1118
Prea

Quote:
They did not give that game away. They never were in control to even give it away.
You mean at half time the score shouldn't have been 10-0 (maybe more if we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot and kill drives), and we didn't force the jets to make like 5 3 and outs at the start of the game? And what was the time of possesion and yardage for us compared to the jets at halftime?
Old 01-23-2010, 05:41 PM #1119
Nips80

San Diego lost the game. Not Kaeding.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:42 PM #1120
Prea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nips80 View Post
San Diego lost the game. Not Kaeding.
It was a collective effort
Old 01-23-2010, 05:44 PM #1121
Mike Scifres (Banned)

With Kaeding leading the charge(rs).

LOLOL
Old 01-23-2010, 05:50 PM #1122
Hawke

Quote:
You mean at half time the score shouldn't have been 10-0 (maybe more if we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot and kill drives), and we didn't force the jets to make like 5 3 and outs at the start of the game? And what was the time of possesion and yardage for us compared to the jets at halftime?
10-0 isn't any sort of commanding lead. The Chargers gave up 14 points in 5-7 minutes at the end of the game. THAT is why they lost.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:57 PM #1123
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

Quote:
But you guys don't want to know who the QB was 11 years ago
Hmm...that was Peyton Manning's rookie year wasn't it?
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:45 PM #1124
Prea

Quote:
10-0 isn't any sort of commanding lead. The Chargers gave up 14 points in 5-7 minutes at the end of the game. THAT is why they lost.
Like I said it was a collective effort.
http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=77557
Old 01-23-2010, 06:55 PM #1125
Fat_Joe
$OG$

Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheScatman View Post
I can't stand how cocky that Jets organization is. ****ing Rex Ryan giving the game ball to Marty, Thomas Jones mocking LT's touchdown teacup thing and now the Jets are claiming they were the ones who made Kaeding miss those field goals. I hope they get creamed by the Colts.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/24/sp...er=rss&emc=rss

That was Greene.
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Old 01-23-2010, 06:59 PM #1126
Prea

That pisses me off so much

And how did they make kaeding miss?

Last edited by Prea : 01-23-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:51 PM #1127
Wolffhardt (Banned)

Quote:
I don't get this recent change in philosophy.

Your team playing terribly, and "shooting themselves in the foot" isn't a bad game. It's that they played ****ing ****ty.

It's got nothing to do with "shooting yourself in the foot", it's got to do with your team just flat out losing. You guys didn't play better, and thus you lost. That is the ONLY reason you lost. You scored less. It's a pretty simple concept.

Stop trying to make excuses, and realize that you didn't get beat by a lesser team. They beat you, because you guys simply couldn't beat them.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:52 PM #1128
Prea

Chargers were the better team. If they played like they did over the 11 game win streak, they win.
Quote:
It's got nothing to do with "shooting yourself in the foot", it's got to do with your team just flat out losing.
Did you watch the game?
Old 01-23-2010, 07:54 PM #1129
Wolffhardt (Banned)

Quote:
Chargers were the better team. If they played like they did over the 11 game win streak, they win. So no
People who rely on tradition to make their arguments, baffle me. That's great for talk about who is the better historically. The better team that day though? It's the team that won 99% of the case.

I wasn't attacking you, it's basically every biased Charger fan. Yeah - You beat other teams MUCH better then the Jets beat anyone they played. Yeah - You played better against other teams MUCH better then the Jets played against their respective schedules.

Does any of that matter? Nope.

When they played each other, the better team won.

And the Jets will be happy to let you rest your head on "being the better team", while they play the Colts this weekend.. Because everyone else? They realize that you can't be the better team, and not manage to score any TD's.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:55 PM #1130
Prea

No the scrub *** team won
Old 01-23-2010, 07:56 PM #1131
Mike Scifres (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffhardt View Post
People who rely on tradition to make their arguments, baffle me. That's great for talk about who is the better historically. The better team that day though? It's the team that won 99% of the case.

I wasn't attacking you, it's basically every biased Charger fan. Yeah - You beat other teams MUCH better then the Jets beat anyone they played. Yeah - You played better against other teams MUCH better then the Jets played against their respective schedules.

Does any of that matter? Nope.

When they played each other, the better team won.

And the Jets will be happy to let you rest your head on "being the better team", while they play the Colts this weekend.. Because everyone else? They realize that you can't be the better team, and not manage to score any TD's.
So you're next up for cockzilla, hmm?
Old 01-23-2010, 07:56 PM #1132
Wolffhardt (Banned)

Quote:
No the scrub *** team won
Your team had the better offense. That's true. Unfortunately, the better team made sure that that didn't matter at all.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:01 PM #1133
Prea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffhardt View Post
Your team had the better offense. That's true. Unfortunately, the better team made sure that that didn't matter at all.
Actually Kaeding made sure that didn't matter
Old 01-23-2010, 08:03 PM #1134
Wolffhardt (Banned)

Quote:
The only one who made sure that didn't matter was Kaeding (and bad play calling)
Did Kaeding happen to be on that team by accident?

It's a team sport. If they were so much better, he wouldn't have been in the place for 3 FG's to win the game from that distance. I'm sorry, you're not going to win this argument.. Mainly because it's not really an argument. If Kaeding makes those kicks and the Chargers win... Do we say Kaeding won.. or the Chargers won?

It works both ways, unfortunately for Chargers fans.

I realize this doesn't apply to Chargers fans, but luckily the rest of the nation can see it.
Closed Thread