Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-07-2010, 08:45 AM #1
Stayhuge

Stabilizer question

Hey, anyone know if you can reverse the input for the Palmers stab and still have it regulate? Basically, I would like to have the air go into the output hole, then pass thru to the vert asa at the original pressure. I would have the original input hole hooked up to my cheater. This is the hole that would actually be the output of a low psi. Not sure if the regs are reversible. Don't want to buy one to find out that I can't use it the way I would like to. Thanks everyone
Stayhuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-11-2010, 03:52 PM #2
nerve2030

nope it will not work that way
nerve2030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:43 PM #3
Gordofski

I gotta ask:

why
Gordofski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:41 AM #4
DonnCath

Yeah you can do that... it's called a female stabilizer

http://forum.moatipaintball.com/inde...owtopic=182480
DonnCath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:27 AM #5
SCPaint
•Rock The Sniper II•

SCPaint is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordofski View Post
I gotta ask:

why
Assuming you are talking about a regular male Stab. (that you screw into your asa) with an in hole and out hole drilled on each side:
the air for the input hole goes down into the stabilizer to be regulated. The air for the output is actually intercepting the air that has been regulated on its way into your marker... so if you put your input into the output, you're just running it directly into the marker as well, and will not be regulated.

If you wanted to do what he wants to do, the reg would have to be reworked. If you did want to do it, you would have to drill a hole connecting the input to the asa output area (like the output does now), but you would also have to plug the hole going back down to the output otherwise it wouldn't be a regulated output for that hole.

Last edited by SCPaint : 08-19-2010 at 11:39 AM.
SCPaint is offline   Reply With Quote