BJSould is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:05 PM #23
-Pierce-
-=New Jersey Mutiny=-

-Pierce- owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
-Pierce- owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
-Pierce- has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
-Pierce- has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Paintball provides peace. When I step onto the practice field or pulling into the event, it's like being in another world. When I put that mask on, I feel like Im my own superhero, that for this little window of time, nobody can touch me. Takes away all the stress weather its from work, a realationship, when i had relatives in the hospital. Then theres the fact that the group of guys i play with Ive grown up with. Its the time for me and my life long friends to go out there and be ourselves. We always come out with a memory that seems to last a lifetime. That’s why I play.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:22 PM #24
nickdude
well do ya punk?

Annual Supporting Member
nickdude donated to help Peyton Trent
nickdude is playing at Living Legends III
nickdude is playing at Living Legends V
nickdude supports DLX Technology
well i have been playing paintball for about a year and a half and this is about my ninth month of scenario play. though I'm not on a team me and my dad will go out and random people treat us like family. That is one of the main reasons i stuck with scenario.

Valken * Quickshot * Gog/Luxe * Guerrilla Air * TechT * Xtreme Dreamz * Fog Doc* Deadlywind
Media partners Help keep Paintball Alive * CatShack Reports
LUXE MOBClone GT Militia
nickdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:06 PM #25
bgr3118
SOV

bgr3118 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bgr3118 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyNY View Post
Yeah being 7 foot tall can do that. JK Hawk, good to see you post again. And I say 7 foot tall because to me that's how tall you look. LOL
Barney to you EVERYBODY looks seven feet tall.LMAO

Anyway i started just reffing senario games at first. Just seeing how the people were attracted me to it. Much more Sportsmanship and more "Family Oriented" Hell barney i think the first one i played was West Point Running next to you lol. Unfortantaly i havent been able to get to too many outside of work( that will hopefully change this year tho) but just the guys i have met through there make everyone feel welcome

Sponsored By:VALKEN PAINTBALL, ANSGEAR.COM, ZEPHYER PAINTBALL, HITMAN GEAR
bgr3118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:08 PM #26
bgr3118
SOV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keg View Post
For me though the overwhelming great thing about scenario is the "family" relationship that is developed amongst the teams and players. Sure I play for TSSOC but I consider many other teams out there as part of my paintball family. I speak to many people on other teams damn near daily just to shoot the spit and see whats going on. Play a game of chess online or grab a beer in a local pub to catch a game together. In tournament animosity bubbles to the surface and stays there all too frequently.
I thiNk this is deAd on keg

Last edited by bgr3118 : 01-07-2010 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Cant Spell
Old 01-07-2010, 05:12 PM #27
KdogDReapers
KCrute #93

KdogDReapers owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
KdogDReapers owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I do it because i love paintball, paintball is in my blood. I just cant live without the rush and the fun it brings. I love every aspect of it.
KdogDReapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:15 PM #28
hiddenphantom

My first real scenario game I had the honor of playing with the HellKatz and against Barney, Tackleberry, and many other great guys. I have played rec ball and woodsball for years but it was the first time that I had the leader of the other team congratulate me for NEARLY taking him out in his base. It was also the first time in a long time were I had to challenge myself just to keep up. Thakes Barney and General Rob for making my first game a great one just one problem yall are stuck with me till I transfer.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:17 PM #29
TSSOC.PROFESSOR

TSSOC.PROFESSOR has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
TSSOC.PROFESSOR has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Man, I'm so glad I started this thread. It really brings home all of the great memories I have had playing this wild and wacky game of ours. I can't wait to the start the 2010 scenario season and add to my scenario family. Thank you for your responses thusfar! Keep them coming!
TSSOC.PROFESSOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:25 PM #30
dstanley753
XOXO ~ Mad Hatter

dstanley753 posts videos on PbNation
dstanley753 supports our troops
dstanley753 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dstanley753 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
dstanley753 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Scenario ball is the one time where a fat outta shape player can out match the jock athletic player!

That and these are the only "guns" the Government allows me to own...

GraveDiggersPaintball
Team Elder/ SGT at ARMS
dstanley753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:35 PM #31
honu
OHANA PB

honu supports Empire
Keg i'm with you on the family thing. Some of the best people I know in the game , I met on the otherside of a firefight. Thats how I ended up on the Hellions. They whipped my butt at a game and I thought that's the kind of paintball i want to play.

Great thread dude.
MOFO LL6

Proudly Sponsored by CPX Sports
honu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:40 PM #32
bgr3118
SOV

I second that great thread

One of my fondest memories is throwing General Rob Into a Tree so that a little kid couldnt assainate him lol. if it wasnt for senario i wouldnt a quater of the peple that i know in this industry

Old 01-07-2010, 06:58 PM #33
TssocBulldog
TSSOC Senior NCOIC

I'd have to say mine is truly a mixture of what Keg and Barney said.

Being on a scenario team brings back all the feelings of camaraderie and esprit de corps that I felt when I was in the Marines. The family aspect of fighting with a band of brothers is a great feeling. The people that make up the game are the next best thing. Nowhere else in my life could I find the same weekend warrior psychos like myself until I found it in the scenario community.

I think the best way to sum up a scenario player is the old Klingon proverb...

" Tonight we drink, for tomorrow we may all be dead!"
Old 01-07-2010, 09:34 PM #34
ace0007

I have to say, I love everything about it. I have had the fortunes to meet some of you, and some I plan to in the future. I also love how each person tries to help the person next to them out. I remember my first ION, I was pretty much alone and lost. The year after, a lot of people helped me out, get around, gave me tips, etc. I only hope to pass that on to any new player. It is like a big family. I can sling it with you one weekend, and the next be slinging it against you. I think the thing I relate the most with is the freedom. When I hit that weekend or that field, It's my time. My time away from normal life. When I hit that field and the game begins, I feel free. I am honored anytime I take the field with each and every one of you players out there.

PM me for my facebook!
Newly Contracted RTM player
ace0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:08 PM #35
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

I enjoy going to far away exotic places in the USA,Meeting people from interesting back grounds, different cultures and shooting them.

I Wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed tank kill!!

1.SS Panzer Korps

Last edited by BlackAngelSS : 01-07-2010 at 10:11 PM.
BlackAngelSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:15 PM #36
Capt. Malone
WANT SOME? COME GET SOME!

Capt. Malone is a Supporting Member
WE play this sport because the opportunity to play against other GREAT teams in all different aspects of the sport.
There are missions, role playing, command roles, running and gunning. Every aspect can be played in one format.
WE have played speedball, tactical and less structured games but scenario ball give us a chance to do all of this at one event as well follow and immerse ourselves in a story line.
It is in the same game we can beat the best teams on the same field.

This team does not drink at events so the partying is not our cup of tea, but the hanging out with those teams that we have come to respect and love is a major part of it.

It this branch of the sport is looked upon much different than others and in some respect we are not given the credit that we all deserve. It is the grass roots of this game.

WE play games that are anywhere from 7 hours to 36 hours long in one weekend and in one case a week long. Other branches can not say this.

Every team and player has a chance to make a difference in the game. Win or Lose, you walk away knowing that you were a part of something great and if you do enough for your side, you leave knowing that you helped your side WIN.

Those are just a few reasons we play this game.
Capt. Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:22 PM #37
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!

Annual Supporting Member
BarneyNY is a Supporting Member
BarneyNY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgr3118 View Post
Barney to you EVERYBODY looks seven feet tall.LMAO

Anyway i started just reffing senario games at first. Just seeing how the people were attracted me to it. Much more Sportsmanship and more "Family Oriented" Hell barney i think the first one i played was West Point Running next to you lol. Unfortantaly i havent been able to get to too many outside of work( that will hopefully change this year tho) but just the guys i have met through there make everyone feel welcome
Sorry bgr but you obviously have never met Hawk! Beside you don't look 7 feet tall to me. You're about 3 inches taller but slower. lol
WestPoint 2005 Battle of Bastogne MVT (RT Raiders); 2006 Spring Game VC - MVP; 2008 Battle of Bulge German - Co-MVP; Skirmish 2007 Staligrad Russian - MVP; HiVi 2008 Death Before Dishonor - Sportsmanship; StrategyPlus 2009 WOA - Co-MVP; 2010 Legion - MoFo; 2011 Russian Front - Russian MVP; 2012 Quickshot - Divided Front - MVP; EMR 2013 March Meltdown - MVP
www.bluescrewtv.com; www.emrpaintball.com; www.cousinspaintball.com; www.paintballsportsny.com
BarneyNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:27 PM #38
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!

Annual Supporting Member
BarneyNY is a Supporting Member
BarneyNY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenphantom View Post
My first real scenario game I had the honor of playing with the HellKatz and against Barney, Tackleberry, and many other great guys. I have played rec ball and woodsball for years but it was the first time that I had the leader of the other team congratulate me for NEARLY taking him out in his base. It was also the first time in a long time were I had to challenge myself just to keep up. Thakes Barney and General Rob for making my first game a great one just one problem yall are stuck with me till I transfer.
You better not transfer! It's not every day I run into a natural players with the instint of a vet. You have some things to learn but you're ahead of a lot of people that are or were in your stage of the game. Look forward to seeing and playing with you. Hope it's on the same side.
WestPoint 2005 Battle of Bastogne MVT (RT Raiders); 2006 Spring Game VC - MVP; 2008 Battle of Bulge German - Co-MVP; Skirmish 2007 Staligrad Russian - MVP; HiVi 2008 Death Before Dishonor - Sportsmanship; StrategyPlus 2009 WOA - Co-MVP; 2010 Legion - MoFo; 2011 Russian Front - Russian MVP; 2012 Quickshot - Divided Front - MVP; EMR 2013 March Meltdown - MVP
www.bluescrewtv.com; www.emrpaintball.com; www.cousinspaintball.com; www.paintballsportsny.com
BarneyNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:11 PM #39
Windhund

THE BEST PEOPLE IN PAINTBALL!!!
It beats the H outta playing Red team vs Blue- that's for kidz!!!
German XO: SP Russian Front 2009
German XO & MVP: Stalingrad Colchester Paintball 2009
German MVP & MVT Panzer Lehr, 1.SS Panzer Korps: Skirmish Stalingrad 2010
Scenario MVT Panzer Lehr, 1.SS Panzer Korps: OXCC Stalingrad 2011
Panzer Lehr: First Onto the Field and the Last to Leave
Windhund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:00 AM #40
DeadMerc

DeadMerc donated to help Peyton Trent
Scenarios are amazing due to the sheer size of the fields and numbers of players. Basically its war with fewer casualties, gotta love it.
DeadMerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:11 AM #41
toochman
Toochman

I LOVE YOU GUYS.... Sniff sniff...
Member of 518 NINJA SQUAD..
Supporter of the "Upstate Hate" Woodsball Team
www.capitalcombatzone.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/SPbTV
http://tuthilltown.com/home/
toochman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:13 AM #42
thewinemisfit
Snappy Wieners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toochman View Post
I LOVE YOU GUYS.... Sniff sniff...
I love you too, but your not getting my Bud Light. Nice try.

General "Batle of Hoth" 2/20 VICTORY

http://www.youtube.com/user/thewinemisfit <-- Ruber Duckie TV!
thewinemisfit is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups