PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 01-02-2010, 09:41 PM #1
williecarrillo
will

williecarrillo is playing at Living Legends III
Giant Quiting Sale All U Need Sl8r Tanks Mask Pads Etc.

2. Price is OBO so offer away but make it reason
3. Shipping will be discussed. If buying you'll pay then ill ship. If trading we will talk
4. If offering a trade plus cash, please state how much cash you are adding. I will not play a guessing game with you
5. I will ship USPS 2-3 priority with confirmation number.
6. My Guns will come working when i ship them. Anything that happens after i ship them is not my fault, so if you want it you'll pay for insurance.
7. Shipping and fees are not included.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________

so yeah guys Quiting and need this gear to move! Prices do not include
shipping

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________

Planet Eclipse Hurricanns Sl8R 1 of 24

condition- 9/10
Price - 1000 Plus shipping
comes with everything it did new

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________

Lnib Crossfire 70/45 peanut tank Low pressure
condition 10/10
tank has been used a handful of times
GREAT conidtion
Price- 120 Plus shipping

Crossfire tank 68/3000
condition 5/10
price 25

Proflex White bottoms Turquoise frames
Condition 9/10
Rare Km strap
Price 85

Carbon fiber magna
condition 7/10
Works 120%
cracked battery pack
comes with two shells
cf and blue
cf shell is broken in several place.
Price 75

Reballs about 70 (not pictured) no pod
i have more just need to find them
condition 6/10
used up nice
Price- 10

Bnib Medium p.e gaunelet gloves
condition- new

Lnib p,e elbow pads
condition 9.5/10
price 25

Lnib proto pads large
condition
10/10
price 32

home made gunstand
works great get coments on it all time
price 20

Planet eclipse 08 pants large
8/10 in

Hk jersey(xxl)
way to agg lol

Cp pack
8/10
williecarrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2010, 02:57 AM #2
Ne Hurricanes (Banned)
Were is all the pancakes?

Ne Hurricanes helped look for balloons
anything in sig for that cp pack?
Ne Hurricanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:53 PM #3
certech
WDE

certech plays in the PSP
certech supports Team VICIOUS
certech plays in the APPA D5 division
interested in that hk ls. send me a pm
Old 01-06-2010, 07:28 AM #4
AAA_ANDREW
HK + MW = Me

AAA_ANDREW owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AAA_ANDREW has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
AAA_ANDREW has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
AAA_ANDREW has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
does the PE elbow pads have the thumb loops can i get a pic of them out of the package? PM me with the info please thanks.
AAA_ANDREW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:29 AM #5
moskau12

700 for sl8r
moskau12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:45 PM #6
williecarrillo
will

williecarrillo is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by moskau12 View Post
700 for sl8r?
go screw ur self?
williecarrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:57 AM #7
[M9G] Wra7hch1ld

I'm interested in the Elbow and knee pads and gloves.

Are you willing to ship to Adelaide, Australia postcode: 5042?
If so how much for postage costs?

PM me

Thanks
[M9G] Wra7hch1ld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:32 AM #8
god of reet

hey i was interested in the crossfire but whats wrong with it? pm me
god of reet is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.