PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-20-2010, 11:29 PM #22
zkorAVALS
4T3HLULZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
Everyone and their mother likes ON 100% Whey.
Except Cookies and Cream. God forbid you buy ON Cookies and Cream. Longest 1lb of protein I've ever experienced.
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2010, 03:36 PM #23
pbm2

ilost 33 pounds doing p90x, and i now joined a gym. I finished today and am pretty proud, so i thought id share it with you

but i use power gym, get it at wallmart for cheap, and it taste good + is cheap.

OSTT Elite Status
Thread: www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3217354
pbm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:10 PM #24
VSOwnage
Pursuit of Professional

VSOwnage plays in the PSP
VSOwnage is an NCPA player
VSOwnage plays in the APPA D3 division
Congrats pbm.

LOL, I just bought cookies n' cream...epic fail I guess.
Fox 4 Paintball - Upton, MA
VSOwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:37 PM #25
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostFaction15 View Post
dont forget it ****s your liver up beyond repair

youll turn yellow brah
and here I thought my roommate was just tanning.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:04 PM #26
njdevils55

njdevils55 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
how is the p90x program? i want to here stuff from actual people that have used it not paid advertisers.

Rip Donlon.
Chronic 08 Ego, 1/30
njdevils55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:21 PM #27
pbm2

look up 4 post
i lost 33 pounds, and i had fun doing it

OSTT Elite Status
Thread: www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3217354
pbm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:05 AM #28
pbchamp123

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevils55 View Post
how is the p90x program? i want to here stuff from actual people that have used it not paid advertisers.
youtube...
pbchamp123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:06 AM #29
peltco123 (Banned)
It's hot in this place

peltco123 is a Professional paintball player
peltco123 plays in the PSP
peltco123 plays in the APPA D2 division
Damn answering his question in the knick of time!
peltco123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:57 AM #30
Pyrosive
Jacked

Pyrosive helped look for balloons
That was clutch
Old 03-16-2010, 08:57 PM #31
sbballer92

sbballer92 helped look for balloons
sbballer92 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sbballer92 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by dis yah boi j-dub View Post
yo im a big time gainer and i know what im doin. ive been takin supps for almsot 15 years, i trained with arnold personally. if ur gonna question my ****in nolidge on dis im gonna have to ask u to fukkin LEAVE dis thread cuz dat creatine **** iz one HARD hitta on ur body.
me too!
sbballer92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:32 AM #32
only4theweak187

Haha. wow.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:54 AM #33
Rhino1XL
Put a SPRING in it!!!

Annual Supporting Member
Rhino1XL helped look for balloons
Rhino1XL plays in the APPA D4 division
I'm on week 7 of the P90X program. I've lost 16 lbs. and my wife really like the way I look. (big benefits if you know what I mean!)
I've got 1 more week before I start the last section. I'm planning on doing it again, just to see what the results will be. Deffinately the best $160.00 I've spent in a long time. I really like the recovery drink. Pricey tho. I've used Muscle milk and EAS drinks as well. All fairly tasty and easily digestible............... so far.

Maximum Paintball Supply, Fresno California
Rhino1XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:08 AM #34
paintballer76800

paintballer76800 is playing at Living Legends III
paintballer76800 is for the Gunfight
Im using True Mass weight gainer along with my P90x. You should be fine with the Whey.
paintballer76800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:15 PM #35
stoner988

gold standard whey protein.no creatine
stoner988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:25 PM #36
ccimpulse
I cant beliveitsnotbutter

ccimpulse owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The P90x is good, but you dont gain much muscle mass. I've lost 31 pounds. So i do P90x and lift at the gym. This way im toning like your suppose to from the videos, and still getting stronger. I also eat right and havent drank a pop or beer in five months, heres my results:

2 months ago:
Gross!

April 10thThe farther you sit back from your computer, the more definition you see)
Pardon my boxers. But look at the difference ha ha
ccimpulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:31 PM #37
Pyrosive
Jacked

Pyrosive helped look for balloons
Gotta love dat dick v
Old 04-11-2010, 01:35 PM #38
ccimpulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrosive View Post
Gotta love dat dick v

Ha ha it's what i was going for
Old 04-11-2010, 03:44 PM #39
Nyx3d
Green ones are not ripe

Hi i'm looking to get ripped as fast as possible and i heard that you get ripped by getting a bowflex and using it for 20 minutes a day but i also heard about this p90x thing and i was wondering how long it took because i am going to do whatever is easiest thanks.

"Originally posted by karnavorrr: Will doing one armed kettlebell snatches on a bosu ball make my strength more functional?"

Buyers Digest
Nyx3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:01 PM #40
ccimpulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx3d View Post
Hi i'm looking to get ripped as fast as possible and i heard that you get ripped by getting a bowflex and using it for 20 minutes a day but i also heard about this p90x thing and i was wondering how long it took because i am going to do whatever is easiest thanks.
P90X is a three month program. Your not gonna get ripped fast. Theres ways to get ripped quicker than other though. You HAVE to eat healthy. Dont drink pop, energy drinks etc..., you have to go on a routine. Therse alot man. But P90x is good, but three months long. So i dunno man.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:37 PM #41
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx3d View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccimpulse View Post
P90X is a three month program. Your not gonna get ripped fast. Theres ways to get ripped quicker than other though. You HAVE to eat healthy. Dont drink pop, energy drinks etc..., you have to go on a routine. Therse alot man. But P90x is good, but three months long. So i dunno man.
yo bro don't listen to this guy idk what he's talking about. just some bull**** probably

this is what you need to do. go out and buy some creatine and NO xplode. i mean you don't really need the creatine cause it's a steroid and you're just starting out but def. get the NO xplode so you get that sweet pump pre work out. so take like 2 scoops of NO xplode and just do as many push ups as you can as fast as you can. don't worry about form cause speed is what you need to work. if you're really looking for resulst and getting ****ing jacked take the creatine but don't get mad at me if you get messed up from the steroids that are in it. you might roid rage but if you're like me i don't give a **** so i just take it anyway and if anyone tries to **** with me i beat their *** cause i'm jacked on creatine. for legs i don't know i don't really do them cause i'm always walking around and stuff anyway so they're find. just do a bunch of push ups.
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
p8ntballoc11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:42 PM #42
ccimpulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballoc11 View Post
yo bro don't listen to this guy idk what he's talking about. just some bull**** probably

this is what you need to do. go out and buy some creatine and NO xplode. i mean you don't really need the creatine cause it's a steroid and you're just starting out but def. get the NO xplode so you get that sweet pump pre work out. so take like 2 scoops of NO xplode and just do as many push ups as you can as fast as you can. don't worry about form cause speed is what you need to work. if you're really looking for resulst and getting ****ing jacked take the creatine but don't get mad at me if you get messed up from the steroids that are in it. you might roid rage but if you're like me i don't give a **** so i just take it anyway and if anyone tries to **** with me i beat their *** cause i'm jacked on creatine. for legs i don't know i don't really do them cause i'm always walking around and stuff anyway so they're find. just do a bunch of push ups.
Ha ha you never lift legs? And your jacked just because you take creatine? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH ic. Dont worry about form only speed? Lol let me know how that goes when you f**k up your shoulders and back.