Community Focus

Old 05-18-2010, 08:44 PM #22
meercenary
Dirty Dirty Gun Whore.

meercenary plays in the PSP
meercenary owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
meercenary is an NCPA player
meercenary has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
not meaning to troll man, and I love what u did with your sp1, but I had both my meniscus' done. one last year and one this year. This year my recovery was 3 weeks, solid pt every other day though. itll get bttr faster than u think
meercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-21-2010, 08:26 PM #23
KingSky
Moving Target

KingSky has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
KingSky has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
So what did you make that front extension out of?
Old 07-15-2010, 03:19 PM #24
SP1-LORD

sorry for my lack of participation in my own thread but ive been busy getting ready or college and with my job. The sp1 is basically finished, I just have to re-attatch the side rals, and the body of the marker is now multicam to match my bdu's. But it will be up for sale with pictures tomorow, need money for college
SP1-LORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:51 PM #25
SP1-LORD

Man I was just going through my own thread and realized how much I miss this gun.. I think its time to make a new one. I am really not a fan of necro posting, but I had some followers on this thread that were pretty excited about this project and I propose we give this Idea another shot. However, this time, we will run a new air system, either a reg built into the buffer tube of a stock, or mounted beneath the grip. OOORRR, what we could do is build the first sp1/G1 bullpup, I would do that by doing another extended body mod, and resoldering another microswitch with wires running to a new forward mounted trigger and trigger frame toward the front of the marker, then do some minor mods to the side of the g1 and make it accept the rip clip like my last one, or make an offset box mag that would sit off to the left of the marker, in front of my chest and inside my arm when I firing. Thoughts?oppionions? Worth a shot?
SP1-LORD is offline   Reply With Quote