Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-19-2009, 05:28 PM #1
paintballdrummer117

Need help with 2005 ego board.

Hey I have a 2005 ego with a tadao board and need to reset to default settings. My marker doesnt have a led screen but it has the two top bottons and were the bottom botton spot is there is a led. if i hold down the trigger and turn on the gun the different settings come up but dont know what the different colors the led displays means.
Advertisement
Old 12-20-2009, 10:25 AM #2
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballdrummer117 View Post
Hey I have a 2005 ego with a tadao board and need to reset to default settings. My marker doesnt have a led screen but it has the two top bottons and were the bottom botton spot is there is a led. if i hold down the trigger and turn on the gun the different settings come up but dont know what the different colors the led displays means.
Are you sure that you have a Tadao board? The description doesn't sound right.

The Tadao board for the '05 Ego has three control buttons rather than two, and has five single colour LEDs that are viewed through the frame's viewing window, where the LCD would be on the stock board: -

What you have described sounds more like a Virtue board: -

Last edited by Uziel Gal : 12-20-2009 at 10:28 AM.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:07 PM #3
paintballdrummer117

Ya it looks a alot like the virtue board(or it may be the stock board) the person who sold it to me said it was a tadao board. Ill post some pictures in the reply. Basically I want to reset the board and set it to 10pbs semi auto for a tournament but I have no idea how.

Old 12-21-2009, 02:25 PM #4
FallNAngel
Vicious Circles

Annual Supporting Member
FallNAngel is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VI
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VII
FallNAngel supports DLX Technology
That's definitely a Lucky brand board, which accepts the microchip (the part with that big blue dot on it) which has all of the programming. Lucky boards / chips are based on the same premise that old DM4/5 boards were based on. If that is indeed a Tadao programmed chip, you'll want to look at their DM4/5 chip programming, which can be found here: http://www.tadaotechnologies.com/dow...DM5_Manual.pdf
If you want to set off and go develop some grand new thing, you don't need millions of dollars of capitalization. You need enough pizza and Diet Coke to stick in your refrigerator, a cheap PC to work on, and the dedication to go through with it. We slept on floors. We waded across rivers. -John Carmack

FS: G6R $525 shipped and paypal'd

Last edited by FallNAngel : 12-22-2009 at 12:25 PM.
FallNAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:32 PM #5
paintballdrummer117

Sweet man thanks a lot. Got the board back to normal and the pbs set down. Thanks for the help