Community Focus

Old 10-16-2009, 02:00 AM #1
FReEK
Fear the freak

FReEK is a founding member
FReEK owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
FReEK plays in the APPA D4 division
Goldie,Vaporworks

Is Goldie still around? havent been in the ICD side things in awhile.

FACEBOOK

OLD Feedback
FReEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-16-2009, 09:25 PM #2
MuthaFunk
Shootn myballs at yo face

Haven't heard from him in a long time. There's been a number of complaints with him not answering emails and such. As far as I know, Vaporworks is still shipping parts out and Goldie is still doing repairs. Just a little slower than he used to.
#1 Place For ICD PARTS and INFO - www.icd-owners.com

[Feedback:http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post29671083
MuthaFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:01 PM #3
otero51

I'm still waiting for a replacement chaos board I ordered on July 2009. It's like he just disappeared. No emails replied and his phone is out of service.
otero51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:51 PM #4
mswartz

Ordered a chip for a BM2K from VaporWorks over the summer. They sent the wrong chip, emailed saying they would send a new out out and then never got in touch again. I ended up disputing the transaction in paypal and got my money back after shipping the chip back, but still never heard from anyone over there again. Sounds like he's checked out completely. I wouldn't order anything from them again.
mswartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:06 PM #5
Crash1976
Concious Incontinence

We are encouraging all who are disappointed in VaporWorks service to write ICD and inform them of the problem. Emails are easy to ignore, so many of us are reccomending to snail mail a PHYSICAL letter possibly adressed to the owner of ICD.

the adress is:
Indian Creek Design Inc
1019 First Street North
Nampa, ID 83687

Maybe if they get a mailbag full of complaints they'll do something about it.

Vikings 34 Cowgirls 3 *2009 NFL Playoffs*

I lost a bet to 63VDub

www.icd-owners.com For the best news, info and gear for indian Creek Enthusiasts! Join Today!
Crash1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:40 PM #6
Crash1976
Concious Incontinence

Here is the letter I'm mailing today. Anyone who wishes may copy this to use in your own letter. Just adjust it to fit your issue and sign your name.

Dear Sir,

There are many of us who still enthusiastically enjoy using your paint ball markers from years past. We love our ICD markers and have even built a community that supports one another with knowledge and parts. We thank you for the years you have devoted to our pass time and dream of the day you will re-enter it. That said, I wish to bring your attention to a problem you have left us with.

Upon exiting the paint ball market you left us with and even endorse on your website VaporWorks/PaintballTrader.com as your “Factory Authorized” repair center. This has become even more than just a bad joke to some, as many people have ordered parts from them with little to no response and even worse some individuals have sent markers in for service never to see them again. To add insult to injury it is virtually impossible to garner any response from VaporWorks/PaintballTrader.com on any subject matter. There are no phone numbers and no responses from emails. The result has been frustration and loss of money and property due to these poor and borderline fraudulent practices. VaporWorks/PaintballTrader.com has a web store to order from and has even updated it this year, however their service is still virtually non-existent.

I personally have sent several e-mails inquiring about parts and services without response of any kind. People that purchase parts are being forced to seek recourse through Pay Pal to get money back as they are not sending parts out after ordering online. Even worse some owners have sent markers and have no idea what has become of their property and can get no responses from your “factory authorized” repair center.

We know that these problems are not by anyone’s design or desire, however none the less, this has become the reality. We respectfully ask that as the “Factory” you can either contact VaporWorks/PaintballTrader.com to fix their business practices or perhaps take up the responsibility yourselves. Your attention to this matter is appreciated. We know you value your customers past and present regardless of the market they came from. Please Respond to this letter or we will be reluctantly forced to take alternate actions in reporting to the BBB and the FTC.

Sincerely,

Vikings 34 Cowgirls 3 *2009 NFL Playoffs*

I lost a bet to 63VDub

www.icd-owners.com For the best news, info and gear for indian Creek Enthusiasts! Join Today!
Crash1976 is offline   Reply With Quote