PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-07-2003, 06:00 PM #1
Pbfanatic22

has been a member for 10 years
Omen won't recock

I cant seem to get my omen to recock. I can shoot paint one by one and i dont seem to have a problem but Ill shot kinda fast and than it will just stick. So i have to pull it back. I dont know why. I have the recock screw almost out and the hammer is lubed very well. I also used a full n2 tank (68ci 45000psi). Maybe one of you guys havea solution?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2003, 06:59 PM #2
Huge

Huge is a Supporting Member
mmm doesn't sound too good...

If its recocking fine at slower speeds and only fails to recock at higher rof... it sounds like a recharge issue. It could be that the tank is not recharging the gun fast enough or perhaps the reg is having recharge issues... Try using a friend's tank out and see if you have the same problem. My first impression though is that your recock is not set properly, but you say its nearly out... but if it was nearly out then you would be having chopping issues not recocking issues. Perhaps there's something blocking the air passageway for the recock...
You can check that by removing the valve and cleaning it.
Old 10-07-2003, 07:49 PM #3
Pbfanatic22

I was just looking at my gun and i unscrewed the detonator and found the side of the brown I don't know if its copper or somehting oring bent upwards. You can find it if you unscrew the bottom half, Its right on the top of the bottom half. Could that be a problem?
Old 10-07-2003, 08:06 PM #4
Huge

Huge is a Supporting Member
I dunno, that could be it. Call Evil and talk to them about it, they'll fix you up.