Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-29-2010, 06:58 AM #211
oofreestyle
CREW

oofreestyle is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
oofreestyle plays in the PSP
Way to rep OACC in your signature. Biggums help me do that stuff when I get off work.

I have to call PB Authority to get us registered. I will do so when they open.
oofreestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2010, 07:05 AM #212
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

Dragun_Fly_Mech is a Supporting Member
Good stuff. Hey are we gonna be considered OA Crew? Or just Crew? Just so I know for stuff.
What could they have different? What could you have done different? What can you do different?"
Dragun_Fly_Mech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:18 AM #213
oofreestyle
CREW

I would rather stay Crew, although we will be an OA team. I don't really feel it's necessary to put it in our name.

I was planning to use points for our upcoming hotel stay but the hotel is pretty cheap ($86) and they want 35,000 points upposed to the normal 25,000 so I rather save the points for the next race weekend ($399 a night hotels from last year) Heres the address of what I picked out:

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hote...CRA4CSGBIYM22Q

Brandon, we normally try to stay in a hilton "suite" hotel and all comfortably cram in one room. Unfortuantly there are no suites near by but we can all probably still fit. I will make a reservation once I get us registered. Feel free to get your own room if you don't like the idea of sleeping together on the first date ;-)
Old 01-29-2010, 07:24 AM #214
oofreestyle
CREW

Correction, those bastards wanted us to pay to park. This one is 5 miles further but a little cheaper. $84 advance purchase.

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hote...CRA4CSGBIYM22Q
Old 01-29-2010, 07:29 AM #215
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

Hey im down for all that, but be forwarned, i spoon on the first date. Just sayin....

lol Who all is gonna be goin?
What could they have different? What could you have done different? What can you do different?"
Old 01-29-2010, 07:50 AM #216
oofreestyle
CREW

So far I know it will be you, me, Terry, and Serg. Biggums will probably go to watch. We can find out from the others on Sunday.

Terry normally gets his own hotel room with his parents.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:05 AM #217
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

K sounds good

*** and i just noticed you join pbn in '01. So you were around when it was just a baby. Go to archive.org and then "web" and you can type in address to sites and they have archived files of what the sites looked like in the past. They have pbn as early as march of '01 with like 300 members or something. Its pretty cool.

Last edited by Dragun_Fly_Mech : 01-29-2010 at 08:08 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:54 AM #218
oofreestyle
CREW

Sounds cool I will have to go check it out soon.

Serg/Crew,

I got around to checking out those procell batteries that the eclipse tech recommended. I can get us 12 9V and 24AA for $30.50 shipped. I wasn't sure if you just wanted 9Vs or what let me know. If anyone else wants some of these just let me know how many you want and I will add them to the order. Please note we must purchase in increments of 12 for 9V or 24 for AA but we can split it up so if you just want a few its probably ok.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:08 AM #219
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

Ill take a few. Backups are always good.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:30 AM #220
oofreestyle
CREW

We are registered! They would only let us use 4 people so I put myself, Terry, Brandon, and Serg on the list. It is uncapped semi, so everyone mentioned needs to switch their gun accordingly. The funny part is it is a really small field and the chrono is 250 FPS. This may take some getting use to.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:39 AM #221
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

lol yea sounds like it. Should be interesting. I know the field layout will be up a week prior to the tournament.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:06 PM #222
babycakes#8

babycakes#8 plays in the USPL
babycakes#8 plays in the APPA D4 division
next season or year or so i shall be back lol
babycakes#8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:58 PM #223
pittmancm

we will be giving Terry a ride this Sunday.

Did you already book your room? I can make ours if you did. I still not sure if I am traveling that day
pittmancm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:01 PM #224
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

Man when I checked the weather it didnt say it was gonna snow. This sucks.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:07 PM #225
oofreestyle
CREW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragun_Fly_Mech View Post
Man when I checked the weather it didnt say it was gonna snow. This sucks.
we should be alright
Old 01-30-2010, 01:29 PM #226
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

3-5 inches. You think theyll still open?
Old 01-30-2010, 03:37 PM #227
TUPAPI13
F.A.C.K.

Annual Supporting Member
TUPAPI13 plays in the USPL
TUPAPI13 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragun_Fly_Mech View Post
3-5 inches. You think theyll still open?
yeah, we just called rick. he said that the field only had about 1.5 inches of snow on the ground. he said he'll post in the morning whats going on. We are def not gonna travel up there for a scenario. we can give you a call in the morning if you want.
Old 01-30-2010, 04:05 PM #228
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

haha im not really diggin scenario also. Yea give me a call or text or something when you find out. Thanks
Old 01-30-2010, 06:44 PM #229
ghostranger
Nucking Futz

ghostranger plays in the USPL
ghostranger plays in the PSP
not looking good for tomorrow.
P.A.P. Family
"#111 fan of myself"
Free Agent
ghostranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:49 PM #230
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

As long as the fields are fine should be fine. The weather is good for tomorrow anyways.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:09 PM #231
oofreestyle
CREW

Hey Tim,

According to Rick they only had an inch or so of snow. Rick prommised to post on the practice thread early tommorow morning wether or not they will be open for speedball. If they are open we will be going. If you can't get to practice I will understand but we really hope you can make it!
ReplyRegional Ups