Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-15-2009, 05:54 PM #1
Frogurt

Websites with information on Careers from Majors

I'm a third year business student up here in Canada, I'm an undecided major and I was wondering if you guys know any websites that could help me explore career paths for each major. I find most websites for Canada incredibly vague.

Thanks to all you smart Americans in advance, your doing a favour to your country by fixing the international stereotype.
Frogurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2009, 07:57 PM #2
pb1bg
Penn State Behrend

in highschool there was a program that you used and it gave you what your strong suits are and what you should take up in college

WTB ANYTHING
pb1bg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:38 PM #3
Pbmike20
Like a BAWS

Make a short list of real careers you could see yourself doing and then figuring out what major you'll need to get you most prepared for it/what degree the employer's are looking for. I used Yahoo's hot jobs and it worked well for me, but a simple google seach will do the trick.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:11 AM #4
prelic

has been a member for 10 years
prelic plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbmike20 View Post
Make a short list of real careers you could see yourself doing and then figuring out what major you'll need to get you most prepared for it/what degree the employer's are looking for. I used Yahoo's hot jobs and it worked well for me, but a simple google seach will do the trick.
This. If your a third-year business major, I assume some sort of business degree is going to be the easiest to get, so make a list of possible majors, google possible jobs for each major, and then research those jobs which seem interesting/attainable. Boom, life solved.