Fubarius
Yep, it's orange.

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fubarius supports our troops
Fubarius has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius is a Forum Captain
Are you talking about the rap4.com website in general, or specifically the model of gun they sell called the rap4? I'll assume you're talking about the gun for now.

While I've only used one for a couple games, I did referee one player who seriously gave using one a shot over a number of weekends.

Looks are dead on accurate to the real thing. The ejecting shells are pure nerdgasm. Doesn't take much air to get those little .43 cal balls up to speed, so there's a very tiny CO2 tank hidden in the stock. But....

I've never seen anyone actually shot by the darn thing. I reffed this player for 4 days of play, never once saw someone leave the game with his paint color on them. In the dark woods the tiny paintballs disappeared, neither the player shooting it or me standing next to him could see where the paint was going. Splats, when we could find one on a tree or something, were tiny. Yeah, technically bigger than a quarter, but that's only a clean hit on a solid target. Our insurance rules stipulated a 300fps max, so even in bright sunlight where you could see the balls you could see they just didn't have the momentum to get proper range.

I borrowed the gun for a couple games on a speedball field (figured the short brightly lit field would overcome some of the negatives). I didn't have any luck with it either.

Unless you can manage to organize a full league of players shooting these you're better off with any .68 cal gun. I watched the RAP4 player getting out performed by kids with Walmart .68 cal guns over and over again.

Not surprisingly, after I let the guy with the RAP4 borrow one of my guns, he ended up selling the RAP4 in favor of a .68 cal gun.
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:11 PM #3
joshxxx

yea i was talkin bout the gun so the .43 is just for looks and wear i ref at i hav only say one w

wat .68
joshxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:38 PM #4
Fubarius
Yep, it's orange.

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fubarius supports our troops
Fubarius has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius is a Forum Captain
I believe he replaced it with a Vector M1 Military.

Though I don't believe they make those anymore.
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:28 PM #5
paintkaine

I have a buddy that uses a t68 from rap4 and loves it. Says it is accurate, but he is also the kind of player who waits for his shots. Ive played in a game were he took out a team of five by himself. I do know the magazines have problems now and then but he has never had much trouble with the marker itself. Hope this helps.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:33 AM #6
xiongsta_00

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintkaine View Post
I have a buddy that uses a t68 from rap4 and loves it. Says it is accurate, but he is also the kind of player who waits for his shots. Ive played in a game were he took out a team of five by himself. I do know the magazines have problems now and then but he has never had much trouble with the marker itself. Hope this helps.
I also play with the t68s gen6. got 3 to be exact. 1 mag, 2 hopper. rap4 just upgraded the mags. the origanals mags were crap because they had 3 detents would get cloged and wouldnt hold the pbs in. now they are better and only sell the newer version that have 6 detents. I havent had a problem with them yet.
Very accurate. Im not a fan of spraying unless Im just screwing around. I make my shots count. Paintball isnt cheap.
xiongsta_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:40 PM #7
NyD I MeJiA

i shoot a rap4 t68 .68 cal if you still want to know stuff let me know
Old 01-11-2010, 06:42 AM #8
pujolsfan

pujolsfan owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
i went to a field and played with one. it was amazing! sturdy, real as can be, accurate, etc. I decided i would buy one, but i never got around to shooting it. check my sig for info. but its a great gun and a good buy.
pujolsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:01 PM #9
HitMan.
UNDERTAKERS

RAP4,
You want answers. I'm here to help you. My team and I have been with RAP4 since 2004. They've been the best to us as we have been to them as well.

On the Internet and forums you'll hear everything from good stuff to bad stuff and to just players behind a keyboard.

Yes in the pass they have had their issues just as other markers have and are still having today. This company is determined to correct all issues from the pass and creating the best performance in a marker as possible.

I own all RAP4 markers and models. From pistols, shot guns, M4 .43cals, .68cals and all T68's By far the new T68 Gen6 is the best to date. Accurate, Reliable and Realism is #1 All new magazines have been re-designed and made to last the rug-get play of any tactical scenario. Heck I can even shot mine under water.

My team has done SWAT SEMINARS for over 50 agency's from PA/NY and NJ and we only use RAP4 markers for the seminars. They are as real as it gets. Below you may see a few videos with RAP4 markers including our SWAT seminar.

If you want a marker that is both magazine and hopper in one, then I recommend the T68 Gen6 "SplitFire"

Hope this post and videos helps you decide for yourself and if not convinced yet, then I'm willing to lend you any of mine at any event we meet at. Check out our schedule on our website www.undertakerspaintball.com

Keep in mind some vids will not have masks as the seminar was intended for real SWAT training and wanted it as real.

SWAT SEMINAR
http://www.paintballtree.com/video/S...nar_2009_in_NJ

.43 Cal
http://www.youtube.com/undertakerspa...15/QOBF2_R5T-g

More vids visit us on YouTube

Last edited by HitMan. : 01-12-2010 at 12:16 PM.
HitMan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:37 AM #10
StReaKeR
TM-15,SP1,T8.1,Trracer

I use a T68 Gen 6 myself. Really like it.
StReaKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:02 PM #11
Wolf Scout

I use a T68 Gen6 Infiltrator (the new Woods Ball Tournament version of the T68). I am honestly blown away by the marker. It's fast, accurate and compact. It also has a split fire so I can Spray or play mag fed if I want a more tactical game. I say get one.

Wolf Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:10 AM #12
swiyper

Took my son 2 weeks ago to Sc village for a PB fun day. Love the crowd and ambience.
I bought my self a full set of ACU camo , tactical vest, dye i4 , RAP4 t68 gen 6 assault and some 16 " barrel.
cant wait to test it tomorrow, first day ....

cant stop staring at this Marker, looks freakin darn real.

I'll post my noob review tomorrow night.

Last edited by swiyper : 06-12-2010 at 02:14 AM. Reason: edit
swiyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:57 PM #13
StReaKeR
TM-15,SP1,T8.1,Trracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiyper View Post
Took my son 2 weeks ago to Sc village for a PB fun day. Love the crowd and ambience.
I bought my self a full set of ACU camo , tactical vest, dye i4 , RAP4 t68 gen 6 assault and some 16 " barrel.
cant wait to test it tomorrow, first day ....

cant stop staring at this Marker, looks freakin darn real.

I'll post my noob review tomorrow night.
ha! I know what you mean man. Im always taking pictures of mine.

U got a remote line or the Co2 Cylinder?
Old 06-13-2010, 09:07 PM #14
Rome494

Can you double feed between the primo and the clip
Rome494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 09:09 PM #15
Rome494

Is electronics and what's bps and does the primo keep up with it
Rome494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 09:12 PM #16
StReaKeR
TM-15,SP1,T8.1,Trracer

the splitfire dial only allows for 1 type of feed at a time. Mag or Hopper. This coming up Sat will be the first time I test out the Primo. Primo suppose to be able to do 8+ bps. Im sure it will keep up just fine with the 3 round burst setting.

Last edited by StReaKeR : 06-13-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:20 PM #17
swiyper

Quote:
Originally Posted by StReaKeR View Post
ha! I know what you mean man. Im always taking pictures of mine.

U got a remote line or the Co2 Cylinder?
I use remote line connected to compress air tank /crossfire 68/45 to lighten up the load on my arms.

NOOb review Verdict: - 9.5 of 10
This a feedback/ perspective from a complete noob who has no experience running around on paintball bunkers.

T68 gen 6 is an awesome excellent simulation for paramilitary personnel on close tight spaces encounter. ( factors affects physics/ trajectory on distance between ballpaint VS bullet, not to mention humidity and wind direction, ballpaint condition. I can averagely battle on fastball toe to toe with traditional markers. Due ballpaint limitaion.
Folks loves to spray paint ball like a garden hose.
All in all - I love it 100% but need to upgrade it to a Q- loader, or the M249 saw magazine( hopefully rap 4 will release them soon)

Upgrade in 2 days coming:

- Splitfire dual feed adapter
- tacamo socom buttstock
- magpul front and rear sight
- e trigger
- Magazine clip
Any suggestion please on 16 high performance barrel tp t68 rap4

Last edited by swiyper : 06-14-2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: edit
swiyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:53 PM #18
xiongsta_00

Quote:
I use remote line connected to compress air tank /crossfire 68/45 to lighten up the load on my arms.

This a feedback/ perspective from a complete noob who has no experience running around on paintball bunkers.

T68 gen 6 is an awesome excellent simulation for paramilitary personnel on close tight spaces encounter. ( factors affects physics/ trajectory on distance between ballpaint VS bullet, not to mention humidity and wind direction, ballpaint condition. I can averagely battle on fastball toe to toe with traditional markers. Due ballpaint limitaion.
All in all - I love it 100% but need to upgrade it to a Q- loader, or the M249 saw magazine( hopefully rap 4 will release them soon)

- tacamo socom buttstock
- e trigger
- Magazine clip

rap4 is coming out with a box mag. 99.00 pre-order...150.00 after its release. it doesnt run on a halo b drive...but on something called a nautical system. cant wait to get it. it will totaly eliminate the hopper on top. but, you will need to have the mag well and the mag feed in order to use it. if you already have the mag fed or a hopper fed with the mag well...all you need is the mag feed. this will be a good investment.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:17 AM #19
StReaKeR
TM-15,SP1,T8.1,Trracer

Quote:

- tacamo socom buttstock
- e trigger
- Magazine clip
I was a tad disappointed with the dual feed adapter. It seems like the chamber where the paint balls end up in before firing is too big. The paint balls can just roll out of the barrel if you tip your marker forward. So what sometimes happens is that one will be stuck in the barrel and another in the chamber ready to fire and you end up hitting the one inside the barrel with the one you just fired and now you got paint all up in the barrel. You can slightly turn the dial so that paint cant go in the chamber, you just gotta remember to set it completely back to which ever setting you want before you start a new game. I might just install the hopper feeder only before going paintballing again.

The e-trigger took me a while to get use to since the angle of the grip is more of a 90 degree angle. I also missed the feeling of actually pulling a trigger. But I love it though, so easy to go from single to 3 round to full auto, you just flip it with your thumb while in play, dont have to look down or press any button.

Last edited by StReaKeR : 07-16-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:26 AM #20
xiongsta_00

Quote:
Originally Posted by StReaKeR View Post
I was a tad disappointed with the dual feed adapter. It seems like the chamber where the paint balls end up in before firing is too big. The paint balls can just roll out of the barrel if you tip your marker forward. So what sometimes happens is that one will be stuck in the barrel and another in the chamber ready to fire and you end up hitting the one inside the barrel with the one you just fired and now you got paint all up in the barrel. You can slightly turn the dial so that paint cant go in the chamber, you just gotta remember to set it completely back to which ever setting you want before you start a new game. I might just install the hopper feeder only before going paintballing again.

The e-trigger took me a while to get use to since the angle of the grip is more of a 90 degree angle. I also missed the feeling of actually pulling a trigger. But I love it though, so easy to go from single to 3 round to full auto, you just flip it with your thumb while in play, dont have to look down or press any button.
check your ball detents. that's what is suppose to help keep your balls from rolling out. if you dont know where it is, its that black noby thing on your feeder. you can just twist it off, move the o-ring back or forth and then screw it back in. also, my brother didnt have that problem. he doesnt have he dual feed anymore. he'd rather have one or the other.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:29 AM #21
StReaKeR
TM-15,SP1,T8.1,Trracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongsta_00 View Post
check your ball detents. that's what is suppose to help keep your balls from rolling out. if you dont know where it is, its that black noby thing on your feeder. you can just twist it off, move the o-ring back or forth and then screw it back in.
under the feeder neck? Maybe that's why they roll out. I dont think it has a ball detent since the dual feed adapter is all one piece. Or are you certain the splitfire adapter has a ball detent? I'll take it out and take some pics so you can point me in the right direction if there is one.