PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-07-2011, 04:44 PM #43
SNRG42
I'm all right...

SNRG42 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
if she is a family counselor then she is probably depressed from listening to other peoples depressing stories... anyway best of luck let us know how it goes
SNRG42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2011, 10:49 PM #44
prpntblr95
Haters gonna Hate

prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 supports Team VICIOUS
prpntblr95 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
prpntblr95 is Legendary
I'd order a bunch of tippmanns or what ever the loudest marker these days is and have at it if she gives you any more trouble
Old 02-22-2011, 11:45 PM #45
A5Gunner
DoDgY

A5Gunner supports Team VICIOUS
A5Gunner is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMcC13 View Post
I'm not a lawyer, but I know this for a fact.

If she is claiming that she has suffered "loss of enjoyment, depression, and anxiety", then she has to prove it. Actual harm must have happened for her to be successful in those claims. Simply saying "I'm sad" isn't enough. And based on what you say about her, there are about a million other things that could be causing those symptoms.
QFT
A5Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:50 AM #46
Super Ace

Super Ace owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Super Ace owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
he signed up to vent i want to know the outcome was
Old 03-09-2011, 10:49 AM #47
Toasted RY

Toasted RY supports Team VICIOUS
I would also like to know the outcome.. When is the final court date?

Wooop

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."

- Erica Jong
Toasted RY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:33 PM #48
Alex4108
The real alex.

Alex4108 posts videos on PbNation
Alex4108 supports Pev's Paintball
Alex4108 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Alex4108 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Seriously let's hold a tournament at this guy's place

Dry firing is completely required when not playing. Field Paint: $5.00 / case (Not to play, to shoot over the woods and somehow land on her house)
Old 04-07-2011, 01:37 AM #49
xjma

Quote:
Originally Posted by rroach View Post
problems like this should be solved in this manner:
take a $.25 bullet, a gun, hold it to the back of her head and start chanting Irish prayers for her...then.... kablaaaaammmm!!!
They're not "Irish prayers," it's the Trinity (Trinitarian formula) in Latin, you know, the language that all Masses were celebrated in until the mid 1960s!! in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

I wonder what the outcome was? I'm sure the kids are still playing. If they're playing off in the woods on his property and he has his property posted then nobody has any right to come onto the property to tell them to stop playing. If anyone did go onto the property (assuming it's posted) and they got hit, it would be their own fault.

If it were me, and he had the proper distances to be discharging a firearm, I would start doing that on a daily basis, just because. If she thinks the 'ting, ting, ting' of a marker is causing her depression and anxiety, imagine what a group of kids shooting brick after brick of 22s all day long would do to her!!
xjma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:29 AM #50
LMiller

LMiller owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjma View Post
They're not "Irish prayers," it's the Trinity (Trinitarian formula) in Latin, you know, the language that all Masses were celebrated in until the mid 1960s!! in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

I wonder what the outcome was? I'm sure the kids are still playing. If they're playing off in the woods on his property and he has his property posted then nobody has any right to come onto the property to tell them to stop playing. If anyone did go onto the property (assuming it's posted) and they got hit, it would be their own fault.

If it were me, and he had the proper distances to be discharging a firearm, I would start doing that on a daily basis, just because. If she thinks the 'ting, ting, ting' of a marker is causing her depression and anxiety, imagine what a group of kids shooting brick after brick of 22s all day long would do to her!!
Cheaper than shooting cases of paint...
LMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:47 AM #51
mma831

crazy
mma831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:02 PM #52
UR A DEAD MAN APPLES
That one guy

Quote:

If she is claiming that she has suffered "loss of enjoyment, depression, and anxiety", then she has to prove it. Actual harm must have happened for her to be successful in those claims. Simply saying "I'm sad" isn't enough. And based on what you say about her, there are about a million other things that could be causing those symptoms.
No, depression and anxiety are valid in court, they are almost impossible to disprove and very easy to fake. Just look up the symptoms on WebMD, then walk into the psychiatrist and tell him you are experiencing those. He will diagnose you and you're out the door with your new disability!
You can either take to the court and pump you for money or head down to the social security office and tell them you can't work and they will happily send you a check each month.

Now, if she actually did have something physically wrong with her, well that is a bit harder to prove. I have epilepsy, I've had it for 8 years, numerous tests and doctors to verify. We got turned down for disability to pay for my meds. However, I was recently told a story of a guy who walked in and said he had anxiety and with little paperwork he was on unemployment.

Our system is *** backwards, if it sounds reasonable, it's probably not admissible in court.
UR A DEAD MAN APPLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:09 PM #53
68CaliberEditor
Pump & The Woods, Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreddy71 View Post
... look under your sink and tell me your not storing toxic chemicals.
Those are consumer-level and have been approved for household use so long as they are in the proper containers, you don't have more than X amount and are following instructions for use.

Look around: statements like "I can do anything I want in my own house/backyard/garage/basement/whatever" are so far from the truth it brands you as a know-nothing the minute the words come out of your mouth.

And in future, you better not think about moving into a gated or condo community - those people will tell you what color your house can be, what kind of front door you can have and whether or not you can display the American flag - ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY.

In regards to the general comments about playing in your own backyard. I second the much earlier statement - go to a commercial field.

It is a fact that there are more police complaints about backyard play, more eye injuries associated with backyard play and it sure isn't helping the field owners any.
Nelson Paintballs, Guerrilla Air Systems, Bob Long Technologies, Valken Paintball, Tippmann USA, J&J Barrels, Social Paintball, Paintball X3
68CaliberEditor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:12 PM #54
68CaliberEditor
Pump & The Woods, Baby!

Quote:

No, she doesn't. All she has to do is convince the judge that she's right and the other party is wrong.
Nelson Paintballs, Guerrilla Air Systems, Bob Long Technologies, Valken Paintball, Tippmann USA, J&J Barrels, Social Paintball, Paintball X3
68CaliberEditor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:42 PM #55
kneedeepdorito
Im Running To The Money

kneedeepdorito owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
[quote=i would have large games just to piss her off. invite the people with Ego's[/QUOTE]

BEST idea ever.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:27 PM #56
Eclipse4life005
Rated M

Eclipse4life005 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Eclipse4life005 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Eclipse4life005 supports Team VICIOUS
Eclipse4life005 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Start dryfiring tippmanns in her backyard or you can quickscope that ***** off the roof doing a 720 no scope with an intervention but also, make sure you have slight of hand and steady aim on for a better boom headshot if you prefer. Problems solved.
Eclipse4life005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:01 PM #57
Racso
It R go good w/ Pizza

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Racso is playing at Living Legends V
Racso is playing at Living Legends VI
Racso is playing at Living Legends VII
Racso is Legendary
no replies so I am going to guess the OP is either a troll or rant or someting. Only has 1 post total.

Here are my thoughts on this for others who may go through the same thing; what are the laws for noise and excessive noise? What times are they playing? Are these laws being broken? How much noise (decibels) is reaching her property? What is this comparable to in her area (i.e. constant traffic at the same time)?
Racso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:00 AM #58
jvoss
Even Dough Boy gets lucky

jvoss owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
jvoss supports Pev's Paintball
jvoss has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
private property is good but only if no commercial field are around this lady is crazy lol
jvoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:38 AM #59
pballer8793

pballer8793 is playing at Living Legends III
pballer8793 is playing at Living Legends V
pballer8793 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pballer8793 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Buy her cat so she isn't lonely and has something to bother/entertain her. Or let a gorilla that had laxatives loose in her house.
pballer8793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:58 AM #60
NateBobo

NateBobo owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
lady sounds lame
NateBobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:16 AM #61
poomanchew
coming in hot

poomanchew owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
poomanchew posts videos on PbNation
my neighbor complains if the birds chirp to loud some people just like to whine
AC:417
G.I. Kick'n Planet Eclipse Yip!
AC:402.com
poomanchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:41 PM #62
peachesarenottasty

peachesarenottasty is playing at Living Legends III
peachesarenottasty supports Team VICIOUS
peachesarenottasty supports Pev's Paintball
peachesarenottasty has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
that's such ****. I have a neighbor across the street and apparently my FRESH paintball bounced across the fence, over my car, across the street and into his lawn and he was trying to call the police for me discharging a firearm within city limits... people..
Old 02-10-2012, 03:39 AM #63
madrox68

My advice to ya man is rather simple look up the noise regulations make sure your not violating them just in case. Fight it man. Part of me wants to say if you live in the country I would buy a generator and fire that up and leave it running a few days. Then maybe she won't complain about how quiet paintball is
madrox68 is offline   Reply With Quote