PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-08-2009, 02:06 PM #1
MiniMagz
Dazed and Confused

After the action at waynes

post how good of a time you had at waynes or what you did

i froze my *** off but i had a awesome time.
And it was a close game
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2009, 05:35 PM #2
gerbel

I was Reffing the event and yes.... it was COLD during the night time play.

Best thing I saw while there, besides meeting Blues' crew, was the little guy that was having such a great time. Since I was sitting at the Orange teams' entry point, I got to see the lil guys coming out to clean up and go back in. This one little guy I kept seeing made such an impression that I had to post about it. He was so excited at the start of it that when the horn sounded to start play, he almost ran by me yelling "let's go guys!". The first or second time that he came out for me to wipe him down, he told me about how he surrendered a couple guys before getting lit-up! That little guy put a smile on my face that lasted all weekend long...

It was a great weekend.... even for the refs!
Old 12-08-2009, 05:54 PM #3
mtnclimber

The little ones

You just have to love the young players coming up in the sport. They put a smile on my face at every scenario. How many players did you guys have???
Old 12-08-2009, 07:57 PM #4
Achilles16

Grand Finale (Waynes World Gladerunner)

Gentlemen,

At exactly 12:26am Saturday December 5th, 162Ft. From the South Base in the pitch black woods, An enemy of ours approached Videofied IR camera 2 Blue sector tripping an alarm back to the Command post alerting Achilles-Gene Napolitano from team Centurions who inform his Command Spanky from team The Moles off the sector intrusion. Six minutes later (12:31)am this individual along with a second made his way into our base and were gunned down both by our Centurion guard Poseidon-Ed Wolmers at our stairwell. Poseidon who was the only guard at our base due to all our men out on missions saved our command post and both Achilles and Spanky's lives. The wireless video transmission allowed us to post our guard in position and await the take down. Video below:

http://www.pbnation.com/videos/view/1757/188w5e4dss/

Old 12-08-2009, 08:50 PM #5
Desertfoxak
Blazing the way!

Awesome video Gene, i wanted to check it out at night but was way too busy during night play. Good stuff. Hopefully you'll bring it again next year.

Trailgunners
www.Trailgunners.com
2009 Grand Finale MVP
2008 Grand Finale MVS
Old 12-08-2009, 09:03 PM #6
kedrinscott

"The Real Story"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles16 View Post
Gentlemen,

At exactly 12:26am Saturday December 5th, 162Ft. From the South Base in the pitch black woods, An enemy of ours approached Videofied IR camera 2 Blue sector tripping an alarm back to the Command post alerting Achilles-Gene Napolitano from team Centurions who inform his Command Spanky from team The Moles off the sector intrusion. Six minutes later (12:31)am this individual along with a second made his way into our base and were gunned down both by our Centurion guard Poseidon-Ed Wolmers at our stairwell. Poseidon who was the only guard at our base due to all our men out on missions saved our command post and both Achilles and Spanky's lives. The wireless video transmission allowed us to post our guard in position and await the take down. Go to video search (Achilles) for viewing of video.
Myself and 5 other orange players were the ones that attacked the South Base.. We surrounded the base and had 2 members of our team posted in the back as a diverstion "who did get taken out", while me and my stepson entered the south base. My stepson was taken out as soon as he entered the base and I took that guy out. I entered the base and opened fire on the second floor when my gun broke. Before leaving the south base, I barrel tagged two Centurions upon my exit. I did not get shot and left BC my gun was broken... Please try and get the story right..... But it is in all good fun...
Old 12-08-2009, 09:58 PM #7
dementedgerbil
0_o

during a night mission to hold the mausoleum one off my green comrades wondered off roughly 30 feet into the brush too have a better view point of a path leading upto us, 20 min later with no action we headed back for a new mission. 30 min after that he realized we had left and then himself proceed to head back. good times leaving people behind lol

had alot of fun. froze my *** off, cant wait till next years finale

and kudos to the Tippmann guys. sitting there all day fixing things for people all day long at no cost only reaffirms my belief that some companies actually care about there customers.

Hotrod Red Karni pump F/S
Old 12-08-2009, 11:34 PM #8
customs21
pour la victoire!

I had a pretty damn good weekend. Course, made a few human errors on my behalf, like forgetting blankets and pillows or even sleeping bags. So, needless to say I froze my *** off. But, thanks to Jrock, I didn't freeze too much. I guess he took enough pity on me, and he gave me his jacket to use as a blanket. but, even with like 3 layers of pants and one shirt and hoody with the jacket, I was still cold, so I slept in my car on Saturday night, made a hell of a difference. As for what I did, mainly tank reffed, which, realyl wasn't all that bad. I got to drive the tank too, shoot out a tank and almost a second one when we didn't have ours out. All in all, good weekend and put the thought into my head that even if you're not playing at the games, you can still have fun. But, thankfully to Jrock again, he lent me some paint for the final battle and I got to light some people up. All I can say is, when you say a big 220 pound man running down "streets" in the village that other people are to scared to run down because of fear of being shot, move. Move out of my way so I don't barrel you down and move forward. Oh, and I have no idea who got me or even if they're on here, but whoever bonus balled me in the chin, all I can say is good shot even if it was luck cause you got me straight in the forehead and the jaw. Like I said, all in all good game, can't wait until next years.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:59 PM #9
Shortstop

Enjoyed the confusion caused by the Generals leading the other sides in a push next to the insertion points. Once i get back home, ill post pictures of an orange medic 'cleaning' the green general's hit.

The game was awesome and I had a blast even without shooting a single paintball.

I aim for the eyeball and melt faces. Thats my job.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:29 PM #10
ChaseNkegs

i just need more bass in the tank next time and im good to go =-) wish someone had a pic of it out on the field in battle
Old 12-09-2009, 02:35 PM #11
jrock0910
Old School Twists

jrock0910 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jrock0910 supports Bob Gurnsey
jrock0910 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Customs not a Big Deal Man

Food Paint Coats anything.
You Know Your Welcome at Kaizen's Fire anytime

I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members

:To Quote Former President Thomas Jefferson: "If any state in the Union will declare that it prefers separation...to a continuance in union... I have no hesitation in saying, 'let us separate
Old 12-09-2009, 02:45 PM #12
jrock0910
Old School Twists

Had a Blast Rideing around and slinging paint. In our New tank
You Prolly Heard us. At Some Point in the Game. we Had the music cranked high. Managed to wander over to north base. And blow up several Nice players and the base archway. All The While hearing it's jrock. Quick Someone shoot Him. Being Yelled from the Tower. Now isnt That Nice

ps a word of warning us Fat guys can be sneaky to

:To Quote Former President Thomas Jefferson: "If any state in the Union will declare that it prefers separation...to a continuance in union... I have no hesitation in saying, 'let us separate
Old 12-09-2009, 03:42 PM #13
MiniMagz
Dazed and Confused

all my ***** *** friends slept in the car and i froze my *** off in the tent with
puddles of water from friday i woke up every hour freezing cold

but i still had a fun *** time

go green team!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 03:49 PM #14
jrock0910
Old School Twists

yea i woke up early sat morning and thier was ice on the windshield

Old 12-09-2009, 05:51 PM #15
(=TriggerHappy=)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles16 View Post
Gentlemen,

At exactly 12:26am Saturday December 5th, 162Ft. From the South Base in the pitch black woods, An enemy of ours approached Videofied IR camera 2 Blue sector tripping an alarm back to the Command post alerting Achilles-Gene Napolitano from team Centurions who inform his Command Spanky from team The Moles off the sector intrusion. Six minutes later (12:31)am this individual along with a second made his way into our base and were gunned down both by our Centurion guard Poseidon-Ed Wolmers at our stairwell. Poseidon who was the only guard at our base due to all our men out on missions saved our command post and both Achilles and Spanky's lives. The wireless video transmission allowed us to post our guard in position and await the take down. Video below:

IAm Glade you signed up Gene.

Anthony
Old 12-09-2009, 05:52 PM #16
(=TriggerHappy=)

I had A blast best Time in a long time. big thanks To all the Green side good work.
i'll Miss you Oscer
Old 12-09-2009, 05:59 PM #17
Smokin Gunz

Jrock, loved the music your tank was playing. It gave me ample warning when you were coming so I could get my law ready. The 3 times I shot it were all from the same building during a battle in the town on the second day. I almost didn't shoot you once, because I liked the song that you guys were playing.....almost.

Night games are always fun. Especially when most of the firefights end up being against your own team. Shortstop, post up that pic of the medic, it mighta been one of my guys lol...

On a funny note, a lot of ya'll know Hollywood, and how he is always trying to stir up trouble with his "anthrax" and "letter bombs" he is passing out. Well, we always make it a point to talk to him at the games, and he ended up giving us an envelope marked "open only with a ref present". We knew it was a letter bomb, but weren't sure how to put it to use. We ended up planting it with the gear of the team camped next to us that were on the other team. We also marked the envelope "extra points mission". They latter told us that when they presented it to their general that he accused them of being spies, pointed his pistol at the guy with the envelope and said to take the hit or he would shoot him. Needless to say, he took the hit. I was told that the letter bomb was given to a young player to open far away from the base who was killed when he opened it. After the game was over, we told our neighbors what he had done and showed them the pictures of us planting the letter and they laughed. They were really good sports, and we had a blast hanging out with them.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:13 PM #18
jrock0910
Old School Twists

At exactly 1:26am Saturday December 5th, 200Ft. From the South Base Came
A Loud Roar A Player Came out yelling screw this I quit Its to Cold for This Crap Looking up from our Warm Fire and Bowls of Hot Gumbo
I Paused to Remind Him It's Only a Game Relax

Old 12-09-2009, 06:20 PM #19
jrock0910
Old School Twists

Yea i had some fun with some of. Hollywoods props to

Used one of them. To walk right In to Thier Base. With a bomb. They Werent Real Happy. To See Me

Yea tank is a work in progress we just wanted to Show off our Future Attractions

Last edited by jrock0910 : 12-09-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:43 PM #20
Smokin Gunz

Yeah, some guy ended up with an anthrax letter at our base. He was told to get out of there with it and have some young green player open it up far away from the base.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:55 PM #21
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!

Annual Supporting Member
BarneyNY is a Supporting Member
BarneyNY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Had great time meeting new people and seeing old friends. I especially enjoy running with Blue and the Crew. I will be doing more of this in the 2010 season.
WestPoint 2005 Battle of Bastogne MVT (RT Raiders); 2006 Spring Game VC - MVP; 2008 Battle of Bulge German - Co-MVP; Skirmish 2007 Staligrad Russian - MVP; HiVi 2008 Death Before Dishonor - Sportsmanship; StrategyPlus 2009 WOA - Co-MVP; 2010 Legion - MoFo; 2011 Russian Front - Russian MVP; 2012 Quickshot - Divided Front - MVP; EMR 2013 March Meltdown - MVP
www.bluescrewtv.com; www.emrpaintball.com; www.cousinspaintball.com; www.paintballsportsny.com