PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-10-2001, 11:01 PM #1
RangelLcd

has been a member for 10 years
Free-Flow Mod.....Worth it???

Hey guys whats up......U know anything about the free flow mod? Why do it if u have to clean it every 10 cases? Im getting it anodises red dust at pro paintball and when its their im gonna have them put on the free flow mod if its any good........

Alex
Advertisement
Old 11-11-2001, 12:29 AM #2
Lithium300mg

Lithium300mg is a founding member
Angry

they said that to achive consitesy in youre shoots you have to had the 14 way valve very clean,but if you break the 14way youre Fu^% because it will cost you at least $200 more in addition to the mods $100 so you be the judge of that buddy
Old 11-11-2001, 04:59 AM #3
P4ULuk

Talking

However its very easy to clean the 14 way and to be honest you'd have to be a complete numpty to break it! all you're doing is cleaning of the old grease and dirt and re-lubing, you don't need to scrub the thing.

As for whether or not its worth it? the jury is still out on that one for me, I didn't really chop with my angel before and it is very consistant with a good paint barrel match, Mike put in an earlier thread that it stops any shoot down, sounds good to me!!