Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2010, 02:15 PM #64
jay3303
West Covina/Covina
 
jay3303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: southern cali.
jay3303 supports Team VICIOUS
Ok my tank really isn't filling up to 4500. I filled it at my local field and it was only filling to 3100. Could it be the burst disc or the gauge or something? I really want to get this fixed before hydro is up next year
jay3303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-17-2010, 05:00 PM #65
Bigbeefboy52 (Banned)
bigbeefboy of xbox live!!
 
Bigbeefboy52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: IL
Bigbeefboy52 helped look for balloons
Bigbeefboy52 is playing at Living Legends III
i have a cp 48/45 w/ the planet eclipse reg on it. (can send pics if u want)

i need to get the red off cuz of a leak out the top and replace it w/ a myth reg. it might be locktighted... how do you take it off?

plz pm me!
Bigbeefboy52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:44 PM #66
vudoo007
 
 
vudoo007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pflugerville TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformer View Post
No its not a bad idea however the soap is not needed. Just fill a glass up with water and put the reg in it and look for the bubbles, that will give you the location of the leak.
Great thanks for the super fast reply...and on the weekend...IMPRESSIVE!

My tank is leaking between the reg and tank itself..I had the local shop change the o-ring there and loctite'd it, but it still is leaky..im not so good with air tanks.

...can you pm me info to send the reg to be rebuilt? thanks so much!!

Im a custom products customer for life!
__________________
Texas Rush

Proto Jewels for sale
vudoo007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:13 PM #67
Transformer
 
 
Transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere, UT
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay3303 View Post
Ok my tank really isn't filling up to 4500. I filled it at my local field and it was only filling to 3100. Could it be the burst disc or the gauge or something? I really want to get this fixed before hydro is up next year
Well if it won't fill it won't be the burst disc or the gauge. I would suggest rebuilding the reg, if its never been done before it could be a simple as a rebuild (after all like any reg inline or tank reg it should be rebuilt on occasion)

You can do it yourself, take it to your local shop, or send it in and we'll rebuild it and replace any parts that may be bad or going bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbeefboy52 View Post
i have a cp 48/45 w/ the planet eclipse reg on it. (can send pics if u want)

i need to get the red off cuz of a leak out the top and replace it w/ a myth reg. it might be locktighted... how do you take it off?

plz pm me!
I would take it to your local shop as they should have the tools to do it and they can do it without damaging the reg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vudoo007 View Post
Great thanks for the super fast reply...and on the weekend...IMPRESSIVE!

My tank is leaking between the reg and tank itself..I had the local shop change the o-ring there and loctite'd it, but it still is leaky..im not so good with air tanks.

...can you pm me info to send the reg to be rebuilt? thanks so much!!

Im a custom products customer for life!
PM inbound with the shipping address and details
Transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:28 PM #68
vudoo007
 
 
vudoo007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pflugerville TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformer View Post
PM inbound with the shipping address and details
I'm glad CP has employed you.

YOU ROCK!!

many thumbs up, sir.
__________________
Texas Rush

Proto Jewels for sale
vudoo007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:38 PM #69
‹GOD›
PMGWC Council
 
‹GOD›'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: A box.
‹GOD› helped look for balloons
‹GOD› is playing at Living Legends III
‹GOD› owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I've heard CP makes a regulator removal tool, is there any truth to that and where can I get more information on the product provided it exists?
__________________
Ironmen DM6 FS/T
Outkast Pump FS/T
Copper/Black 2K5 Intimidator FS/T
OLD FEEDBACK
"Originally posted by Gordofski: you can trust GOD though"
‹GOD› is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:40 PM #70
Transformer
 
 
Transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere, UT
 has been a member for 10 years
For tank reg's or for inline regs? Cause no there isn't one for inline reg's and yes we do make on for Tank reg's. You can PM me if your interested
Transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:45 AM #71
‹GOD›
PMGWC Council
 
‹GOD›'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: A box.
‹GOD› helped look for balloons
‹GOD› is playing at Living Legends III
‹GOD› owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
For tank regs. A tool to remove inline regs would be silly.

PM inbound.
__________________
Ironmen DM6 FS/T
Outkast Pump FS/T
Copper/Black 2K5 Intimidator FS/T
OLD FEEDBACK
"Originally posted by Gordofski: you can trust GOD though"
‹GOD› is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:48 AM #72
Transformer
 
 
Transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere, UT
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ‹GOD› View Post
For tank regs. A tool to remove inline regs would be silly.

PM inbound.
Agreed it would be silly. Just wanted to make sure we're on the same page.
Transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:05 AM #73
nhoj_yelbom
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
after reading this thread i will highly consider cp tanks!
__________________
Axe Olive/Black-
APE Board, XSV Bolt
Mini Dust Black-
Empire Ball Bearing Trigger
A5-
Tech T Paddles, Aluminum Ratchet, Aluminum Piston, Tech T QEPH, Tech T ZKH, HE E Grip (custom software), Tech T Fang Trigger, Hammerhead Battle Stix Barrel, Dead On Power Tube, X7 Hopper
nhoj_yelbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:30 AM #74
shortysteam07
 
 
shortysteam07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
shortysteam07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
3 or 5 year tank

Cp Tank 48/45

Dot-e 14003-4500
06lbc101 P080c02-01
12^06 Ree 10.7
Pac00014 M-0503
shortysteam07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:33 AM #75
Transformer
 
 
Transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere, UT
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortysteam07 View Post
3 or 5 year tank

Cp Tank 48/45

Dot-e 14003-4500
06lbc101 P080c02-01
12^06 Ree 10.7
Pac00014 M-0503
All CP tanks are a 5 year hydro. Looks like yours will be up in 12/2011
Transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:50 PM #76
Bigbeefboy52 (Banned)
bigbeefboy of xbox live!!
 
Bigbeefboy52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: IL
Bigbeefboy52 helped look for balloons
Bigbeefboy52 is playing at Living Legends III
i called my proshop for them to take my reg off, but its locktighted... they said they wont do it for me... but any suggestions before i got there anyway?

i have a myth to put on there, so idc about the pure energy reg i have on there now.

thanks a bunch!
Bigbeefboy52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:29 PM #77
Transformer
 
 
Transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere, UT
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbeefboy52 View Post
i called my proshop for them to take my reg off, but its locktighted... they said they wont do it for me... but any suggestions before i got there anyway?

i have a myth to put on there, so idc about the pure energy reg i have on there now.

thanks a bunch!
Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions. If it was a CP reg I may be of more help because we have a fixture that the reg sits in and allows for a CP reg to come off, however we don't have one for pure energy reg's.
Transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:38 PM #78
Bigbeefboy52 (Banned)
bigbeefboy of xbox live!!
 
Bigbeefboy52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: IL
Bigbeefboy52 helped look for balloons
Bigbeefboy52 is playing at Living Legends III
so you wouldn't be able to get the reg off for me? well, i guess i gotta go to the pro shop. thanks for your help!
Bigbeefboy52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:03 PM #79
fyrfyter7379
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
stuck valve?

i have a cp 68/4500 tank that is flowing air out of the reg. it also keeps blowing high pressure burst disk. i bought it brand new about a year ago from aa paintball in riverside ca. can i send it to you guys to have it fixed?
fyrfyter7379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:13 PM #80
Transformer
 
 
Transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere, UT
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyrfyter7379 View Post
i have a cp 68/4500 tank that is flowing air out of the reg. it also keeps blowing high pressure burst disk. i bought it brand new about a year ago from aa paintball in riverside ca. can i send it to you guys to have it fixed?

You sure can. We will rebuild it and replace any parts that need replacing.
Transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:26 PM #81
jay3303
West Covina/Covina
 
jay3303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: southern cali.
jay3303 supports Team VICIOUS
Can you send me a pm with the shipping address of the company? It'll probably be cheaper than sending it to my local shop to get it rebuilt and I really don't know much about tank regs so I don't wanna possibly mess something up
jay3303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:12 PM #82
Transformer
 
 
Transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere, UT
 has been a member for 10 years
Sure can
Transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:35 PM #83
Robk812
 
 
Robk812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Robk812 plays in the PSP
Robk812 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Robk812 plays in the APPA D4 division
Switching fill nipple and gauge positions

Quick question, when swtiching fill nipple and gauge positions with each other, is there any changes that need to be made to the reg or can you just unscrew the gauge and fill nipple, switch locations and then thread in? Thanks in advance for the info.
__________________
Team Merciless-Powered by Planet Eclipse Virtue and GI Sportz
Robk812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:50 AM #84
Transformer
 
 
Transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere, UT
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robk812 View Post
Quick question, when swtiching fill nipple and gauge positions with each other, is there any changes that need to be made to the reg or can you just unscrew the gauge and fill nipple, switch locations and then thread in? Thanks in advance for the info.
No changes will need to be made, also make sure to remove the filter and place back on the side with the fill valve.
Transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump